Chapter 4

Picrure of Conner Holland Played by Dylan O'Brien.

Ariel Pov~

Dad said I was allowed to have my party but we had to take extreme precautions. Since some of the pack members live outside the pack house in their own homes, they had to travel to get to the pack house. The pack house was crawling with guards and warriors.

My dad had patrols, guards, and warriors constantly patrolling the territory. There was 2 guards posted at the door, the only way into the pack house was through the front door, and whoever walked in the guards had to take your name and age.

Even through all of this mess I still wanted my huge party, and my Mom and Aunt Bella worked so hard on it already, we couldn't cancel it. Which I am super thankful for.

I walked through the doors and everything was perfect. It was bright, glittery, and loud. The perfect combo for an awesome party. Lucas walked up to me with a cup in his hand.

"Happy Birthday Ariel." He say giving me a hug, and then walked away towards his group of friends.

I have a feeling they are gonna be up to no good.

There was so much teen wolves here, it was suffocating.

I loved it!!

I walked around and spotted my friends getting drinks. I walked over and then we started partying.

Aiden Pov~

I was dancing with some girl, but my wolf and myself was trying to stay on guard just in case anything happens. I felt somebody grab my hand and tug on it. I stopped dancing and turned to look at my sister.

"We need to talk." Rosie says urgently.

"Ok."

She looked over at the girl and waited for her to leave, but she didn't budge.

"Make yourself scarce!" She snapped at her and she rolled her eyes and left.

I chuckled and looked over at Rosie.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Dad is calling you. It seems urgent." She says loudly over the blaring music.

"Ok. Where is he?" I asked.

"Out in front of the house. Go!" She seems trying to push me towards the door. But since I am stronger than her I don't move.

"Can you hurry up?" She says.

Sometimes she reminds me of my mom. Scary!

I shook my head and tried to get outside as fast as I could. I had to squeeze in between people and I almost got jumped on.

I took a deep breath as I turned the knob to go outside.

SMACK!

The cold slimy, but delicious substance was on my face! I tried to wipe my eyes with my hand. I squinted and saw Logan and Lucas laughing their asses off.

I turned behind me as I saw Rose laughing at me too.

"You smashed a pie in my face?" I asked in my scary voice. They sobered up quickly ran away in different directions. I did an evil smirk and ran after Lucas first since he is the one who smashed it in my face.

Rosie Pov~

They are so toast! Aiden wasn't actually mad but I know for sure he will punch them both.