Lily glared at Klaus, "You realise even if you trust me, I will never trust you again, right?".

Klaus shrugged, "I wouldn't be so sure of that" he simply replied.

"But I am sure of that" Lily retorted, "You can't force someone's trust Klaus, you have to earn it".

"And what if I do?" Klaus asked, "What if I do earn your trust?".

Lily shook her head, "I don't let people break my trust twice" she replied, walking away from the two original brothers.

"Where are you going?!" Klaus asked.

"Home to change" Lily replied, "I'll meet you both at Alaric's, assuming you two will be there?".

"I'll be waiting!" Klaus informed.

"I don't care!" Lily yelled.

After Lily had walked away, Klaus turned to his quiet brother, "Yeah, she's definitely tied to me".

***

Klaus and Elijah climbed the stairs up to Alaric's apartment, reaching the apartment door, both the brothers smiled seeing Lily standing at the door.

"You have a visitor" Lily informed Klaus, "And no, it's not me".

Klaus looked at Lily at in confusion, but she didn't say anything just moved out of the way, allowing Klaus to open the door and enter Alaric's apartment.

"Klaus you're back" Katherine greeted, she then revealed Stefan to the trio, "Look who decided to come for a visit".

"You just keep popping up, don't you?" Klaus asked Stefan, as Elijah shut the door behind them, 

"I need your help" Stefan said, confused seeing Lily with the brothers but he didn't ask her anything yet, knowing Lily will tell him herself soon enough, "For my brother".

"Well, whatever it is, is gonna have to wait a tick" Klaus said, "You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention".

As Klaus walked away, Elijah walked over to Stefan, "You understand how important family is or you wouldn't be here, my brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own".

"And so I shall" Klaus said, speeding behind Elijah, who turned to face his brother and as soon as he did, he was daggered in the heart by Klaus.

"Elijah!" a shocked Lily yelled, rushing to help the original but before she could, Klaus speeded over to her and injected her with some strong wolfsbane, immediately causing her to fall unconscious however before she could fall to the ground, Klaus picked her up in his arms.

"Lily" Stefan whispered, trying to rush over to his best friend, but Katherine grabbed his arm and immediately shook her head.

Klaus placed an unconscious Lily on the couch, he then kneeled down and removed her hair from her face, "As long as we are in this dreaded town, you will never trust me, other people's opinions will keep coming in our way, so it's important for me to take you away from this town and it's people".

"If you keep doing stuff like this, she will never trust you" Stefan snapped, "Lily is a person who believes that trust is the most important thing in a relationship, even more then love, and if you break her trust once, she will never give you another chance".