Chapter 9: Weakness

Lyla: I'm just going to say it: this is a horrible idea.

Riley: Oh, come on, Lyla. What's the worst that could happen?

Lyla: I think it would be easier to beat an Alakazam at chess then list off how bad of an idea this is.

Riley: *is putting whipped cream on Shifu's outstretched hand while he sleeps on his back* Lighten up a bit, he only reacts when he's in actual danger.

LEGOBRICK13: I'm with Lyla on this one. Especially since-

Riley: You guys worry too much. Now I'll just use this feather Crane gave me and- *looks back at Shifu to see him staring back at him with a challenging expression* 

LEGOBRICK13: -he's already awake.

Riley: *gives Shifu a sheepish smile*...mercy?

Shifu: ...No. *proceeds to grab Riley by the neck and choke him*

Riley: *choking* Regret! REGRET! *gargling*

Lyla: Well, can't say we didn't warn him.

Thank you, to those of you that have enjoyed the story so far and stuck around. shirkahn from the other website liked the nods to Riley from the games and Sir Aaron from the movie (fun fact, did you guys know that Sir Aaron was voiced by Jason Griffith? Because I didn't until around a year ago! He also voiced Cilan, Looker, the villain Marcus from Jewel of Life, Ash's Scraggy and Goodra, and Trip's Snivy/Servine/Serperior. And let's not forget his time as SONIC AND SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG! Funny enough, Tails' VA is also Sky Form Shaymin in the Giratina movie...you really never know what franchises you can connect just with a single actor, like how The Rock and Weird Al have both voiced Transformers before).

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Today we delve a little more into the Pokémon side of things.

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokémon or Kung Fu Panda, nor do I own any of the art used. Any OC's however, are mine unless stated otherwise.

-

Chapter 9: Weakness

The Five and Lyla are seen racing toward the Thread of Hope, a rope bridge stretched between mountain peaks above a huge abyss shrouded in mist. Tai Lung is racing across the long bridge. Both sides stop at opposite ends of the last section of bridge and eye each other. Tai Lung roars and races across the bridge towards the Five.

"Cut it!" Tigress orders quickly.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Lyla spits back at her.

Nevertheless, Lyla still helps the others slash at the ropes securing the bridge to the mountain. Tai Lung is almost upon them when Tigress cuts the final rope. But Tai Lung is too close, so Tigress and Lyla both launch themselves into him, kicking him back. The three combatants end up in the middle of the bridge just as it starts to tumble into the canyon below. The Five grab support ropes and hold on for dear life. While Tigress maintains a combative pose, Tai Lung casually leans on one of the ropes.

"Where's the Dragon Warrior?" he asks with a bored tone.

"How do you know you're not looking at her?" Tigress attempts to lie.