Chapter 8: Training...for real this time

LEGOBRICK13: *mumbling incoherently*

Riley: Calm down dude. Everything will be okay.

LEGOBRICK13: HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!

Riley: I honestly don't. I was just saying that to try to make you feel better.

Lyla: *facepalms* You aren't supposed to tell him that, Riley.

LEGOBRICK13: But what if I make a mistake? This is uncharted territory for me!

Riley: Dude. You literally have your own phrase regarding mistakes. Just remember, you learn more from your mistakes-

LEGOBRICK13: -and you can't learn from your mistakes if you don't make them. I think I would know my own damn phrase!

Lyla: Didn't you literally forget how it was worded just a few hours ago?

LEGOBRICK13: ...no comment.

[Yeah, I was originally super nervous when I posted this chapter back on the other website. These bits are pretty much just a representation of me arguing with the voices my mind has inadvertently created...don't look at me like that. Crazy is a relative term anyway.]

Anyway, thanks as usual for your support as always shirkahn. I'll be honest, this chapter is the first chapter I'd say to have such heavy differences and original content, so I'm admittedly a bit nervous on how it turned out. Sure, I've done some semi-original bits so far, but nothing to this degree. I hope you all enjoy this entry! So, with that out of the way, let's get into it.

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokémon or Kung Fu Panda. Any OC's however, are mine unless stated otherwise.

-

Chapter 8: Training...for real this time

Shifu sits under the peach tree with Oogway's staff, deep in thought. He has probably been siting there all night.

"Yah! Heyah!" can be heard faintly in the distance.

Shifu stirs, his ears prick as he hears kung fu noises in the distance. He goes to investigate, going to the Training Hall...only to find the area empty. The noises continue from out behind the palace. Going out back, Shifu sees the Riolu as he hits one of the Ironwood trees repeatedly.

The jackal continues grunting, the fur on his knuckles matted with a violet hue as he keeps striking the tree.

"Shifu has the audacity!" Riley growls out.

Punch.

"Tigress has the nerve!"

Punch.

"At least. The others. Gave me. A chance!"

Punch. Punch. Punch. Punch. The rate increases.

"Silver. Trip. Paul!"

Punch. Punch. Crack.

A dent is seen being made in the spot he keeps punching.

"Not even my own damn father!" Riley howls in rage.

Crack!

Fragments of bark break from the tree.

"I'm. Not. WEAK!"