Chapter 3: "Training"

LEGOBRICK13: I'll be honest, this chapter is probably one of the shorter of the chapters overall.

Riley: Oi! There's still some important stuff of note here!

LEGOBRICK13: I know that, but you have to admit it's lacking compared to the next one.

Riley: Yeah...you're not wrong, but that doesn't change my earlier statement.

LEGOBRICK13: True. To put it lightly, this chapter helps in building a bit of your personality, as well as make a few more Pokémon references; both with your actions and your thoughts.

Riley: Good that we can finally agree on that. Now to look back on a review from the other website!

shirkahn - Pretty cool start! Hope you have Riley put Shifu in his place quick, fast and in a hurry. I honestly didn't like how he behaved at the start of the first movie, and I hope to see him humbled significantly.

I agree. The way Shifu acted in the first movie annoys me as well. Like when he has the audacity to expect Po to accept him as his master immediately after Oogway's passing. For real?! Shifu was basically torturing Po since he got there, and he really expected Po to just disregard all of that at the drop of a hat and not hold a grudge? I probably would've held a grudge until the sequel if I were in his place!

And thank you all so far for tuning into the story so far. I know some bits might seem pretty generic or practically just a play-by-play of what happens in the movie (particularly Tai Lung's moments so far) but don't worry, I have some things incoming that'll spice that up real quick, and this chapter has the first case of it.

With that taken care of, here we go!

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokémon or Kung Fu Panda, nor any of the art used. Any OC's however, are mine unless stated otherwise.

-

Chapter 3: "Training"

Shifu reluctantly (and with great annoyance) leads Riley into the Training Hall, where the Riolu is struck speechless as he sees the Furious Five combating the various deadly stages of the course.

[Author's Note: Ignore Jack Black's spirit animal in the center.]

Crane is deflecting arrows while balancing on half of a jade-colored turtle shell, before Tigress leaps onto the shell and briefly spars with him.

'Kinda reminds me of how Flamigo fight...those guys are not to be taken lightly.' Riley thought, shuddering at the memory of a time he got into a fight with one.