Chapter 6: Bridges

LEGOBRICK13: Hey Riley! You good over there?

Riley:*is currently unconscious and in the Yamcha pose...you know which one I'm talking about*

LEGOBRICK13: I'll just take that as a hard no, then.

Lyla: What did you expect? He just got the snot beat out of him.

LEGOBRICK13: I know that, but I thought he would've at least woken up by now.

Cortex: Are we certain he'll be fine?

LEGOBRICK13: Hmm...let me try something. *pulls out phone and turns up the volume*

*Volo's theme starts playing*

Riley: *eyes fly open as his body quakes in fear*

LEGOBRICK13: *turns phone off* I'd say that did the trick.

*Volo's theme is still playing*

LEGOBRICK13: ...He's standing right behind me...isn't he?

Lyla and Cortex:*nod slowly as they look behind LEGO*

LEGOBRICK13: *turns to face Volo* Awwwwww...crap baskets.

Cortex: While LEGO reaps the consequences of daring to summon him, I suppose I'll address shirkahn

shirkahn - Nice! Pretty unorthodox fight, but hey, everything goes in situations like that. If Riley's persistence and tenacity don't humble Shifu and Tigress, maybe Oogway will before his death. Looking forward to the next chapter.

The fight was made that way to show that Riley already does possess some skills, but also keeps in line with his personality to find ways to catch Shifu off-guard. LEGO decided to use a soccer/football as the conduit, given the potential in the future regarding Riley's home; plus it was a sport he would play when he was younger, so he has personal experiences with it. In a fight (especially ones for survival) anything goes, so Riley will take advantage of that fact and use the environment to his advantage; something we Pokémon tend to do between weather and terrain effects.

Lyla: We thank you all for the support so far and hope you all enjoy this chapter. Now if you'll excuse us, we're just going to hide for a while as LEGO deals with him.

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokémon or Kung Fu Panda, nor any of the art used. Any OC's however, are mine unless stated otherwise.

-

Chapter 6: Bridges

The scene cuts to the bunkhouse, as Riley's winces of pain can be heard from his room.

Riley's body is seen sporting a few bandages wrapped around his forehead and paws, a few empty vials saying "Potion" nearby.