One Hundred and Fifty-One: Platonic romance?

SEN

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

"Oh, who's this?" Sally smiled as she looked up from the board of Trouble Paul was setting up. At her words, he looked up, and squinted at Sen's hand on Nico's shoulder.

"Sally, Mr. Blofis, this is Nico!" Sen grinned. Nico looked a little nervous, but he waved. "I'm gonna feed him and give him some water similar to the strays."

"Screw you." Nico mumbled as Sen led him into the kitchens. Like a stray, he started chugging cups and cups of water and punch and he absolutely destroyed the cake and ice cream.

"Ugh, use some manners!" Sen complained.

Nico paused for a moment, then glared at her. "This is different than you."

Sen reached over and licked a single stripe up his whole plate. Nico yelled indignantly but Sen marched her way back into the living room, where Percy was explaining Nico's appearance to Paul. The poor guy kind of looked defeated as he accepted the fact that Nico used the fire escape as well.

"How do you know Nico?" Paul asked.

"He is one of my classmates' brothers." Sen lied. Hanging around Travis and Connor had made that a lot easier to do, which was a little concerning. She whistled for Nico's attention and he yelled something through a mouthful of food. She didn't understand it, but he sounded pretty mad.

"I'll sit this one out so you guys can play." Sally said. "I should probably go check on the boy, too."

She went to the kitchen, and Sen could faintly hear her talking to Nico.

Paul seemed to really like Sen, which made her happy. She really liked him, too. He asked her several more questions throughout the night about who she was and what she was like, and she asked him some similar ones.

Then everything changed once they got onto Ancient History.

"Oh, yes, Julius Caesar had epilepsy." Sen nodded as she moved her little pieces around.

"I thought that theory was debunked." Paul frowned.

Sen shook her head. "Nope. Caesar actually even had some of his seizures during pretty important matters, like sacrificing things to Venus, or battles. His son, Caesarion, by Cleopatra had them, too. It's also been proven that his grandfather did, too, as did his father. It runs in their family."

Paul looked fascinated. "What evidence do you have?"

Tyson took his turn.

"The records!" Sen smiled.

"What- What records?"

Percy gave Sen a warning look, but she kind of chose to ignore him. "One of the lesser known historians. Women are typically recorded. Her name was Claudia, you see. She actually recorded a lot of important stuff, but her works were almost entire destroyed because of stupid Nero."

"Oh, when he burned down Rome?"

"That's the one." Sen gleamed.