first date--slipknot

Depuis le début

Jim Root--

He's pretty nervous for his first date with you. He's right in front of your door and starting to rethink his outfit choice when you open the door, looking just stunning in a black dress shirt with a waistcoat and a totally tasteful amount of accessories. Maybe his band shirt is a bit underdressed.

"Hey, Jim," you greet with a warm smile. 

"Hi."

"Oh," you reach into your pocket, pulling out a small stone that you press into Jim's palm. He scans the stone. It looks like a guitar pick. Jim looks back at you. 

"It's for rock music!" you grin, stepping out of your place and closing the door behind you. 

There is no doubt in Jim's mind that this little cafe date is going to go well. 

Craig Jones--

Craig is so happy to see you when you walk into the coffee shop. He trots over to you, gives you a little bracelet he saw when he was shopping with Paul, then pulls out your chair for you. 

You two order some drinks and a few pastries, and then there's a bit of time where Craig seems to have some difficulty looking at you.

"Is something wrong? I didn't catfish you, I promise," you joke. 

"No, no, not at all. I, I just think you're so pretty and I'm quite nervous," Craig looks down at the croissant in front of him. 

You cannot help the mild blush that creeps up your face. "That's alright. Y'know, I'm pretty nervous, too."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I struggle with social anxiety that makes it hard as hell to be a normal person in public."

"At least I'm not alone," Craig replies, looking at you with a little smile.

Shawn Crahan--

This is also Deveti part ii!

You text Shawn the same day he gives you your number, which launches a month long of daily conversations until Shawn finally asks you out for a coffee. 

"You didn't bring Deveti," Shawn jokes as he sits down across from you. 

"She had a long day of biting the hell out of my arm, so I thought I'd give her the night off," you chuckle, glancing at the little divots and scabs left from the tarantula's fangs. She was not in the mood to be handled. 

You and Shawn order drinks, and soon after Shawn asks you details about raising a spider. You're all too happy to talk about your animal keeping, and Shawn is all too happy to get to know you more. 

You spend about two hours just talking to each other until Shawn gets a call from his bandmate Corey and has to leave. 

"Get home safe, alright?" Shawn hugs you at the door. 

"I will," you kiss his cheek before walking to your car.

Mick Thomson--

He was pretty shy when asking you to come over to his house, to be honest. His plan was to watch some movies together until plot twist, he couldn't stop talking to you. You just clicked with him and it worked. The only interruption was to order food.

At some point, you both move to the couch, where Mick gets the confidence to sit pretty close to you and wrap his arm around you. 

Might as well cuddle into him a bit.

Mick bites back his smile as he gives your shoulder a little squeeze.

Corey Taylor--

He invites you over to his place to listen to music for a little bit. 

Plot twist you stay up late into the night binging through albums and taking turns playing songs. 

Eventually, Corey offers to take you home, but you tell him you can drive yourself. 

He does give you a kiss before you leave.

...

good god 

im so sorry i lost it on corey's yall

these are a bit inconsistent but i didnt have a detailed enough idea for each of them to make individual one shots but lmk if you want full one shots of em

thank you so much for reading!