Troubling cough

***I'm back! Hey, yeah I'm updating after almost a god damned year since school's over so enjoy that picture above, that's my dog pilu (f Chihuahua), also, i changed the wording from 'you' to 'i' so that it made much sense, that and it's easier for me to write, hope you enjoy and have a good day!***

I let a sleepy growl erupt from my maw, the sound of boots fading away from the tent sounded out in the morning the breeze, the birds sang as the camp got to work, tension still lingered in the camp, i let a sigh and relax further into the warm blankets of the dog bed, awaiting slumber to take me once again as the peaceful quietness lulled me further into it's grasps.

I let out a low grumble when my nose flared with a new scent, one that i was unfimiliar with, i poke my head out of the blankets just enough for my maw to rest on the wooden barrier of the bed, something low in my gut told me to that the scent was that akin to danger and with that in mind i stand up and distangle myself from the warm blankets.

I shook my body and looked around the tent, the flap of the tent provided with a form to light up the small room, i tilt my head once i saw my master's sachel, parchily covered by the blankets of the cot, i yawn and jump up the cot, carefully grabbing the sachel with my maw before jumping off, glancing at the opening of the tent, i sigh.

I walk out of the tent and look around, the morning sun shined down upon my fur, a few gang members -like jack, uncle and Abigail- started preparing for the day, i sniff the air to track my master, and with a bit of patience i managed to find dawn's scent, i wagged my tail.

I ran as fast as i could, the wind flowing through my fur, jumping through a few downed logs, making may way to dawn through shortcut through the forest, the musky scent engulfing my fur.

I jump through another log and run towards Arthur, i place the sachel on the forest floor before loudly barking and growling at the horse, making her stop in it's tracks, Arthur raises a brow and jumps off the horse, walking towards my panting figure, my tail wagging softly.

I nudge at the sachel to bring attention towards what he had forgotten, he smiles and shakes his head in disbelief, picking up the sachel before petting my head gently, nearing the horse before dawn let out whines, eyes showing fear.

I tense up as the familiar scent nears, looking around for any animals, my ears twitched and in a few seconds i stand in front of the horse as a mountain lion jumps out of the bushes, letting out a low growl.

I let out a snarl, fangs raised out, ready to fight if it were necessary.

The lion lets out a growl took a few steps back, ears pinned back, my snarl grows louder before a shot rings out through the forest, making me let out low whimper from the intensity of the shot, shaking my head to see that the mountain lion had run away, i glanced at Arthur.

The revolver let out a steam from the shots fired, Arthur puts the gun away in his holster with a sigh, petting the flank of his horse to calm her down before looking at me, i tiltted my head and wagged my tail, he sighed and shook his head.

"Alright' c'mon, lets go, hunter"

~~~~~~

I sank my fangs deep within the business man throat as the wiring of the oil factory engulfed my senses.

Blood stained my fangs as well as my fur, i let out a small whine and near my master, -arthur- he stood up and dragged eagle flys out of the building with me and prowler in toe and onto the wooden platform of the building.

The mission it self was messy, (like most missions are that are planed by dutch) dutch wanted to 'help' the Indian (sorry if i got it wrong) camp with their problem, but all it had caused is more problem and push the tribe into a fight, leading up to this moment.