Rainy days

Bringing you fluff and cute shit before I go write angst and shit like that.

"What do they do that deserve your trust?"

"They treat me with respect and kindness, that's enough for a wild and dangerous animal like me..."

You say quietly, the rain pouring down from outside the cave the pack rested in, you hear a sigh come out of the white dashed wolf, looking at the beautiful scenery of the forest from the warmth of the calming aura of the cave you lay in.

Your mate is back at the camp with the others, having already hunted and spend more than enough time on the pack before he left when the downpour came.

But you decided to stay for a while, starting a conversation with Harley, and enjoying his presence.

"I'd recommend you get going before thunder arises and my son beings to worry, as always, I wish you a good hunt and that your pack gets through the hardships, my dear" the wolf spoke quietly as the rain.

You nodded and stood up, walking out of the den as the rain picked up its pace, trotting back to camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You nudged the flap of the tent as the rain drowned your fur, entering the tent with a small sigh, you see Arthur resting on a chair with his journal in hand, a brow raised when he saw you.

With a sigh, the man stood up and picked up a towel from the chest, prowler looking at you with a hint of drowsiness in his hazel eyes as your master dried you as best as he can.

Once done, you lay next to your mate on the large dog bed, him putting his head on top of yours once you've settled, breathing in the calming scent of the forest and campfire.

"Why you'd took so long?"

Prowler whispered sleepily, making you let out a small giggle.

"Just talking to your father for a bit, why? Is that a crime?" You crip, he smiles.

"What is a crime is taking too long when you could use that time to sleep" He stated.

You roll your eyes, a smile breaking on your features, with a sigh you relax as you hear the steady breathing of your mate, the larntern casting a calming glow on him.

The start of the conversation with your mate's father rang in your head as you tried your best to rest.

'I'm worried that my pack will be surrounded in the future with the law, after all, they can't hide forever...' You spoke quietly, ears pulled down as your tail is wrapped around you for comfort.

'If that time comes, give a howl, I'll make sure you won't lose your pack you hold so dearly' Harley says next to you.

'But-'

'Dont worry little one, we are strong and large for a pack, we have our fair shares with humans, so we don't mind landing a hand if needed' you give him a nod.

'Good, then'

With a sigh you close your eyes, smiling when prowler wrapped his tail around you when you flinched when thunder hit.

"It's okay, I got you love"