~OC: Clarith~

Name: Clarith White

Nicknames: Clari, Ari

Age: 28

Species: Imp

Friends: Fizzarolli, Ozzie, Jesse, Verosika

Crush: Fizzarolli (Okay, yes it's him specifically, not him and Ozzie, just him)

Personality: She always puts others first, even if it would be bad for her to do so, although Fizzarolli helps her learn to also think of herself too, and not always worry about making sure everyone else is happy. Other than that she is pretty witty and playful, loves a good bit of fun and can be pretty sarcastic. She is also pretty jumpy.

Looks:

WIP

Backstory: Clarith grew up relatively happy, an imp in the lust ring. She dated a man for nearly 2 years at the age of 25, but soon found out he'd been cheating on her, and what's worse he told her his affair partner was better than her, that they were more worthy of his attention. And yet he still got mad when she tried to break up with him.

She did however end it with him, and threatened to kill him if he tried to stop her.

But she was miserable for ages afterwards and so some of her friends dragged her to Ozzie's to drink and have fun and try to forget her ex.

Eventually her friends gave up and went and hd their own fun leaving her alone at a table. That was when Fizzarolli approached her.

At first she told him to go away, but he was persistent and eventually she gave up letting him keep her company. He asked why she was on her own and she told him everything.

He decided to do what he could to cheer her up and it actually seemed to work and the two became close friends quickly.

He even invited her on stage to perform, though told her only if she wanted to, he just wanted to help her get her emotions out and thought that would be the easiest way.

A few weeks later, she was still good friends with Fizzarolli and because of that she got in to Ozzie's free often and spent time just hanging with Fizz and Ozzie, but she found herself falling for Fizz.

Which scared her, I mean he was a lusty clown, what if he cheated too? And so she never acted on her feelings until one night she confessed while drunk, and even confessed why she hadn't said anything sooner.

Theme song:

Funny Honey