-Yandere (Won't do often)

I'm not that into yandere stuff but I don't mind it sometimes in roleplays or stories, so depends on whether I want to rp this or not. But this is based on yandere 'types' and no, I will not use the murder, kidnapping or manipulation types. So either OC or Crush is yandere for the other. (All this info was found on amino by Tsukigami Chama on the dere amino)

The Clingy Type

Pretty much in the name. They don't kill, don't use violence or manipulation. They're just desperate to have their 'darling' around at all times. They can't stand to be away from them for too long.

The 'Harmless' type

Love their 'darling' more than anything, and will do whatever to make them happy. They don't care as long as their love is happy, even if it means not being with them, even if it means their 'darling' ends up with someone else. Their darling's happiness is their happiness, they're only happy when their darling is. Besides, they have the never ending belief that their darling will love them in the end. These kind never resort to violence unless it will make their 'darling' happy.

((These are the only ones I'll do, my OC's and the crushes I use will be the 'harmless' type.))