~OC: Nyx~

Name: Lennox

Nicknames: Nyx, Nox, El (She will punch anyone who calls her Lennox. She likes all three nicknames but Nyx is her favourite. The reason she hates her full name is because it reminds that the people who gave it to her are gone, and she's made an effort to let people know she doesn't like it, however, some people choose to ignore that and use it anyway, normally to wind her up or upset her, the last person who did that ended up with a bullet between his eyes)

Age: 28

Species: Imp

Friends: Moxxie (Close friend and cousins), Most members of Crimson's mafia, Millie (They only met twice but they get along well)

Crush: Chaz (Backup: Striker) Both explained in backstory

Personality: Proud, sarcastic, but also very sweet, albeit easily angered

Personality: Proud, sarcastic, but also very sweet, albeit easily angered. She can be a bit of a flirt, but only if she's particularly close with someone. She is also willing to do favours for others, so long as she gets something in return, tit for tat and all that. However, when she is in a relationship with someone, she is sweet as anything. If she was angry at someone, all her partner would have to do is rest a hand on her shoulder and say something and she would be putty in their hands.

Looks:

Backstory:

Backstory:

She grew up in greed, for the first five years of her life she grew up with her parents until they all got in an accident. Her parents d!ed and she was left with a scar over her lip and a broken horn.

She was actually Moxxie's cousin and ended up living with her cousin, aunt and uncle after losing her parents.

After Moxxie ran away, she became the golden child to Crimson, despite only being his niece. He would send her on important missions and such.

She was sent to wrath for some "negotiations" with an associate of her uncle's. She happened to run into an imp who caught her interest while she was there, Striker.

(If I use Striker as a crush it ends here, if I use Chaz it goes onto the next bit)

She eventually returned to Greed, where she went back to working for her uncle, being sent on a mission with Chas shortly after returning, which is how the two met. She found him annoying at first, but soon she found herself falling for him because of his goofy a*s behaviour, and spent more and more time hanging out with Chaz who she soon became very close to. 

The two slowly falling for each other, surprisingly in a more genuine sense rather than just wanting to do the deed (since I want to keep this rp book sfw). They didn't keep this relationship secret either, Which is why it p**sed her off when Crimson tried to get Chaz and Moxxie married, she knew Chaz planned to marry into the family for money, but the two of them initially planned for it to be her marrying Chaz, but Crim refused as she wasn't a direct heir to the family. Neither of them were happy about this.

When Crimson planned to ki11 Chaz for lying, she made a deal. She'd take whatever punishment was in store so long as Chaz would be allowed to live.

Crimson was angry but he wouldn't ki11 his niece who was one of the top members of his mafia, and so he left the room, leaving his men to punish her, though demanded they weren't too harsh, but he wasn't aware of just how harsh they were behind his back.

His men had never liked her and so they decided to finally take their hatred out on her.

Eventually after a few hours she returned to her room, bruised and bleeding, but alive, to find Chaz waiting. She just kinda broke down after that, the injuries were agonizing and she was just an emotional mess after the reality of what could have happened if she didn't intervine finally hit.

She managed to get enough cash from her little favours she did for others, and in turn gave him the money for an apartment since it would be safer than him still staying in Crimson's place after what happened, and his old apartment would be out of the question too since crim knew where it was. 

She continued working for Crimson, but his men became more and more harsh on her now that she didn't have her friend/partner there with her. She decides to run away too, leaving a note telling Crim that his men basically forced her out and she had to flee for her own safety. She took Chaz with her, and went to help her cousin and join I.M.P.

She also managed to talk them into letting Chaz join too.

After a while he began to become a genuinely nicer person, and Nyx helped him along the way.

Theme song: When You're Good To Mama from Chicago "They say that life is tit for tat, and that's the way I live. So I deserve a lot of tat for what I've got to give." "The system works, the system called reciprocity."

Voice: