~OC 3: Vee~

Name: Vendetta Pollux

Nicknames: Ven, Venny, Detta, Vee

Age: 25

Species: Siren demon (Hellborn, not a canon species. Having a sinner father and a succubus mother, combined together they create a siren)

Friends: Verosika (Close friend, sister like bond surprisingly), Striker (Met him during her travels), Fizzarolli (Again, met him during her travels and became friends)

Crush: Striker or Fizzarolli (You decide who you want to play)

Personality: She is usually quite calm, though once you've angered her you'll wish you hadn't. She can go from calm and well mannered to fierce and brutal when angered, and has often left people with lots of injuries. She is also one to hold a grudge, even if the incident was years ago. However, despite this, she is a very sociable and adventurous gal who is always up for some fun and doesn't care what others think of her. They think she's annoying? Oh well. She is a flirt, but only around close friends and only compliments people she's close to, if she doesn't know you be prepared for harsh criticism.

Looks: Long light grey hair tied in a loose messy braid, the whites of her eyes are black and the colour parts are red. Her skin is a dark grey. She wears a crop top with long loose flowy sleeves and a short skirt that reaches half way down her thighs. She wears black boots that reach half way up her calves and also wears fishnet tights and a spiked choker. She has bat wings.

Backstory:

Born to a succubus mother and an earthborn sinner father. The unusual combination led to her not being a succubus or a regular demon, instead being something in between. A siren, but taking on a similar appearance to her sinner father who was a bat demon.

They named her Vendetta as the two had met when they were both getting revenge against someone, and so why not name their daughter after how they met.

She met Verosika when both were kids, the two becoming close quickly. Both dreamed of having music careers. Verosika in the pop industry and Vendetta in the Rock industry.

She moved out of her family home at 19 and shared an apartment with verosika, the apartment being in the lust ring.

The two soon got their dreams, becoming singers that were famous both in hell and the living world. Because of how close they were, they'd often work and perform together. Vee using her siren like abilities to lure people in and verosika using her Succubus powers to do her thing.

After a while the two got separated, Vee having to take care of her siblings and mother after her father passed and so she had to return to pride ring.

After 2 years she decided to travel in an attempt to start up her music career again after the unexpected 2 year hiatus and travelled from ring to ring, performing.

At one point she was performing in the wrath ring, and ended up running into Striker, the two surprisingly getting along.

Eventually she returned to the lust ring, and reunited with her childhood friend and in honour of her come back the two managed to land a gig at Ozzies, which is where Vee met Fizzarolli.

Theme song:

N/A

Voice:

Hayley Williams