-New OC: Rose "Ro"-

Name: Rose Endwin

Nicknames: Ro

Age: 29

Species: Imp

Friends: N/A

Crush: Chaz

Personality: Playful, cheerful and optimistic. She is also a huge tease who enjoys playing hard to get just to frustrate people and see how far they'll go to try and get her affection. Surprisingly though, she isn't as flirty as you'd expect, and is slightly innocent. She is confident though, and can be a little superficial at times, but not always.

Looks:

(OC by me, base by Vivzie-bases

(OC by me, base by Vivzie-bases. Ignore the eyepatch, I don't want it in her design after all, it doesn't look right with the rest of the look)

Backstory:

A small town girl who wanted something new. She busked on street corners for cash so as she could travel around. Chaz happened to have travelled to the ring she was from for one of his mafia missions and happened to see her doing one of her little street shows, and attempted to woo her, which didn't work and in turn he tried to carry on flirting and stuff to no avail, though he did end up just enjoying her company. Obviously he left a day or so later back to greed. She hopped aboard a train, not knowing where it went and just let it take her wherever. She ended up travelling down to greed where she somehow managed to unintentionally anger Crimson (maybe somehow witnessed some of the heists etc the mafia did) and they took her back to silence her. But Chaz recognised her from before and managed to convince Crimson that she could be useful as a part of the mafia instead (like how he convinced crim he was rich...). This gal found herself falling for him just because he technically prevented her death. The two ended up hanging out more, and actually began to become friends and in turn both unknowingly fell for each other in a genuine way. Cut to the exes and oohs episode, she is away on a mission, but this is an au where Chaz escapes before Crimson can kill him and then calls her. She learns what happened, and helps come up with a plan. They' lay low in her home town, on a completely different ring, the Envy ring, then after a couple of months the two would flee to the pride ring as it was the most populated and it would be harder to find them there. They end up living together.

Theme song:

Don't Stop Believing

Quotes that fit her:

"Don't you know that a man being rich is like a girl being pretty? You wouldn't marry a girl just because she's pretty."