-OC: Tempest

Name: Tempest Solaria

Nicknames: Tea, Tempy, Tem, Em

Age: 29

Species: Half Angel- Half Succubus (Explained in backstory)

Friends: Stolas (Friends, have an almost familial friendship), Asmodeus (Looks up to him, he is one of the few who doesn't treat her like a freak for being part angel.) Fizzarolli (Same as Asmodeus)

Crush: Asmodeus (Ozzie my love <3) (AU where Ozzie and Fizz were never together)

Personality: Very nervous around others due to being treated like trash by most others. She is friendly though, but is a little jumpy. She is a sweetheart, but can be cruel when she wants to be. However when irritated she can become quite fiery in turns of personality, snappy, sarcastic, hostile. She is a bit of a flirt, but only once she's comfortable around someone.

Looks:

(Base used

(Base used. Base made by Vivzie Bases)

Backstory:

She was the daughter of an angel and succubus who had an affair in the human world when they were both there. Her mother was the succubus and so when she returned to he11, that would be where Tempest was to be born.

Being born the daughter of two completely different species, she was born a hybrid of the two. She was treated badly by most other demons due to being part angel and in turns she was left with a number of scars from people who tried to hunt her down and brag about killing someone who was "nearly an angel".

Her mother and her lived in the lust ring, and that's where she grew up.

One night while near Ozzie's she was jumped by one of the ones who were hunting her down. Once they had her pinned they attempted to tear off her wings as a trophy.

They were stopped however by Ozzie himself after he spotted guests running out of his club, all talking about what was happening outside. He went outside to see what was going on and actually stepped in to get involved and help Tempest. By the time he'd got them away from her, she'd already passed, mostly from a mix of pain and loss of blood.

She woke up to find her wings bandaged at the base where they had been torn slightly, and she realised she was in what seemed to be an office, laying on a rather fancy couch.

She soon learned it was Ozzie's office and when she saw the demon she cowered away, afraid he was going to be just like most others she met.

Took a while but he calmed her down and assured her he wasn't going to hurt her, informing her that he was the one who patched her up and basically saved her, and even made it known that she was now under his protection.

He allowed her to stay at his place as it would be safer, given how important he was his place had pretty good security and the two quickly became good friends.

Eventually the wounds healed, though she was left with scars on her back from where the skin had torn.

Ozzie kept complimenting her to try and help build her confidence and to help her ignore the horrible things said to her in the past, and slowly the two fell for each other.

Theme song:

Trustfall by P!nk

Extra:

One great comfort for her is when someone strokes her wings. She finds it relaxing.