-The Music Box-

OC is starting to lose hope in ever finding love, but is determined to find their soulmate, their one and only.

One day, while out running errands, they stumble upon an antique store and venture inside, something drawing them in. (eg. The music from a music box, the scent of the candles decorating the store etc.)

They end up buying an old music box.

They set it up in their home.

One day Crush pays them a visit (unless they already live together however either way in this scenario they are not in a relationship yet, but they do know each other) and notices the music box.

They pick it up and look at it, noticing a message written on the bottom claiming this music box can find someone's soulmate. If you own the music box and play the music, you'll feel the inexplicable urge to dance, and if you are both in the room, both will feel the urge. The urge to dance together, holding one another close.

Now, both of them like each other but aren't a couple at this point.

Not believing it, OC jokingly winds up the music box and opens it. Instantly both them and crush are hit with urge to just dance and hold each other close, and don't even fight the urge. And it is in that moment they realise...they were meant to be.