43

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

Lisa could be here any minute. I know she must be confused because I told Rosé to blindfold her. Knowing Lisa, she must have asked 100 questions to Rosé asking why she needed to be blindfolded.

Oh, I see the car coming. Huh! Come on Jeon! You can do this.

As the car stopped, I opened the door. Lisa was blindfolded according to the plan.

"Lili, come on." I took her hand in mine.

"Kook!! What is this? Why the heck have you blindfolded me? It is so frustrating." She got down. I knew this was coming.

"It's a matter of few more minutes Lis. Please come with me." I said as I led her through the entrance.

"Alrighty!!!"

"How much more time?" Lis asked. I know she is getting frustrated but can't help.

"1 more minute sweetheart. We have almost reached."

"Where are you taking me? To space or what?"

I smiled at her response.

"Alrighty open your blindfolds."

I stood behind her, and in front of her was the decoration.

                         LISA'S P.O.V

I opened my blindfolds and oh my god! This is such a beautiful decoration. Wait a second, where is Jungkook? He has done all this?

I turned around to see Jungkook already looking and smiling at me.

"Kookie! All this....." I grabbed his arms. I was going all emotional.

"Wait for the actual surprise Lis."

"There's more?"

"Of course. Love... I love you. I love you so so so much. Words will always fall short of expressing my love for you but will try. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm grateful that somehow in this crazy universe with infinite possibilities, destiny paved the way for us to meet. I don't know where would have I been without you. I want to wake up at 2 am, roll over, see your face, and know that I'm right where I'm supposed to be. To be with you forever. And believe me, this is just one reason why I want to marry you. Yes, I want to marry you. I can't live without you. Please marry me, heart?"

Oh my goodness! Kook,  You are gonna make me cry. The love of my life just proposed to me. This is way too overwhelming. But I know the answer to his question.

"Yes! Yes I, will marry you, Jeon." I squealed.

Jungkook wasted no time putting the ring on my finger and placing his lips on mine. The only thing about the kiss- it was the most magical we ever had.

"I love you, Lis!! Thank you so much. You have made me the luckiest happiest man. I promise to love and cherish you forever." Jungkook said breaking from the kiss.

"I love you too baby. Can't wait for the new start with you by my side. You are my forever and always."

Our foreheads touched each other. Tears flowed through our eyes. Happy tears... Both of us were feeling overwhelmed. We just stood there holding each other.

"CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!"

We hear a huge sound. And boom there are lots of people coming in the room.  Tae, Jennie, Bambam, Eunwoo, Mingyu, Jungkook's Mom Dad, Somi,  Yeonjun, Rosé, and Jisoo Unnie.

Our people. Everyone was congratulating us. Everyone was so happy and emotional at the same time. Especially my brother and Jungkook's mom.

"We are so happy and so lucky to have you as our daughter-in-law Lili. You make our son happy. Thank you for being there for him." She said.

"There's no matter to say thank you. I love Jungkook. Being the lucky one it's the other way around I'm sure.

"So Future Mrs. Jeon, shall we go for a drive?" Jungkook pulled me by my waist.

"Sure future husband. Anywhere with you."

**********************
See you,
A.
🧿🔮🙌