37

LISA'S P.O.V

I was currently seated in Jungkook's lap. Both of us didn't wish to work after all the drama, so we just stayed in my cabin hugging each other.

I felt so much at peace after all the confrontation. Also, I, feel stupid and mean about how I didn't trust Jungkook and was all hurtful to him. If I had been at his place I would have stormed off in anger. But he didn't. He stood there listening to my crap about him. Afterward, he told me everything calmly and took me in his arms again as if I hadn't said anything hurtful to him. I mean, how mucky should I get?

"Kook?" I said in a soft tone.

"Yes, my love?" He looked down at me.

I smiled at his endearment, "I wanna make it up to you."

"And how are you going to do that?" He gave his mischievous smile.

"I'm going to take you out on a date. First, we will go to an amusement park and then to dinner. What say?" I ask all excited.

"An amusement park?" He laughed.

"Yes. Why? Don't you like the rides?"

"That's not the case but like I haven't been there for ages," Jungkook explained.

"Oh, no worries. Today we will go. I love going on the rides!!" I clapped my hands in excitement.

"Really? So you are not scared of the rides, the height?" He placed a small kiss on my cheek. He loves being touchy, and I love it too.

"Hell no!! What is there to get scared of? If you are thinking that your girlfriend right here is afraid of adventures then tsk tsk you are highly mistaken mister!!" I pinched his nose.

"Uhuh! Will see miss. Who is scared
 and of what!"
..................

I am so excited to take Jungkook out on a date. He always takes me out. From dinners to bowling to paintball sessions, to clubs, literally everywhere!! He is a master of dates.

However, we haven't been to an amusement park. So now we are going! Yes!

I decided to wear a super casual outfit for the day. Denim shorts, black floral top, white sneakers, black backpack, and shades!

As I was taking him out today, it was decided I was going to pick him up. So without wasting any more time I took my car keys and drove to his penthouse.
...................

"Hi, there handsome!!" I said as I got out of the car. Jungkook was waiting for me outside his house in his garden.

"Hi, there hottie." He winked and pulled me for a long kiss. I am addicted to his kisses.

Jungkook was also dressed in a casual outfit. Purple sweatshirt, blue jeans, and white sneakers.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"With you always." He sweetly said.

"Come on then!!!" I took hold of his hand and opened his side of the door as he did to me ALWAYS.

I wanted him to feel pampered. He always showers me with gifts, chocolates, and whatnot. It's not that I don't do anything for him. I do, but with all the drama that happened yesterday I just want him to feel that I love him so much and without him, my life would have no significance.

**************
See you,
A.