4

Lisa's P.O.V

I woke up early for the first day of my work at "Jeon's Corporation" and did my breakfast with Jimin and Rosé. Jimin made it for us. So this is my outfit for the first day

"Are you ready Lisa?" Rosé asked from outside

"Yes yes coming."

I came out of my room. Rosé was already in a black pencil skirt and a blue shirt. She was beautiful. Jimin was lucky.

"Come on let's leave," I said.

Within 10 minutes we both were in Rosé's car and proceeded to Jeon Corporation.

"Hey, I wanted to ask Mr. Jeon asked for coffee yesterday. How does he like it? Any specific?"

"He likes his coffee from the canteen itself. He likes his coffee strong, so two shots of expresso will be good, and then the normal process.

"Alrighty."

"Don't worry. Mr. Jeon is rude, strict, and demanding but I know you are dedicated. You will work it out."

"Hopefully." I smiled.

I went to Mr.Jeon's Cabin as I didn't know what to do. But I kept my purse in my space. Rosé showed me where the past assistants used to sit.

I arranged the table with all the files on one side. I poured water into his glass. I kept the business newspaper on the table as Rosé told me he likes to read them first thing in the morning. After arranging everything I decided to go to the pantry to make his coffee. He will be here in 15 minutes.

I had my way to the pantry. I took a cup and poured two shots of expresso. Then add water and milk. I added one cube of sugar." Ahh hope he likes it".

I entered his cabin and placed the mug on a coaster. I was about to pick a newspaper to read something when a deep voice startled me.

"Early aren't we Ms. Lisa?"

I turned around, "God you scared me." I placed a hand on my chest.

"I didn't plan to." Mr. Jeon said and came towards me.

He seriously looks so handsome. How someone can be so handsome?

He wore a blue coat and pants with a very light blue shirt.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon." I smiled.

"Morning."

He took a look at the table all arranged. He smirked seeing it.

"I assume you asked Rosé about
everything." He sat in his chair.

"Yes, I did. Here is your coffee. And here are all the business newspapers you would like to have a look at."

He took a sip of his coffee. His facial expressions changed. "Oh! God Lisa".

"Who made this coffee?" He spoke.

"Huh?" I mumbled.

"You very well heard the question, Lisa."

"I-I made it." There I said it!

"There is something different in this."

"Yeah. I just tried to make it the way I used to make it for my Dad added a pinch of cinnamon powder.  He used to like it.  But I'm so sorry I changed your daily coffee routine. I will go and just make another normal one for you Mr. Jeon." I said and started going out of the cabin when he stopped me.

"Lisa!!" He yelled.

"Yes?" I turned around.

"I liked it. I want you to make the same coffee every day for me now." He gave me a small tiny smile.

"Really? Thanks then." I shrugged.

"Um, what would you like me to do today?" I asked in the most formal tone.

"For today, go through each file of our competitors, debtors, and creditors. I know you can't mug up all that. But
remember the main ones. Second, send a bouquet of yellow roses to Ms.
Nancy Jewel Mc Donie saying do not contact me from this moment. Otherwise, the consequences will be worse. Third, I am the chief guest for the NYU Post graduation ceremony. Just recheck my speech for it. My PR must have already emailed it. That's it for now." He said in one breath.

Oh my goodness!

"Alright, Mr. Jeon."

And I left his cabin, to do the tasks he told me to do.

Get to work, Lis!

*****************
See you,
A.