3

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

"May I come in?" A gentle voice came from outside.

"Come in."

As soon as the door opened, a beautiful girl entered. As I noticed her, I knew she did very minimal makeup unlike other candidates, she still looked stunning.

I hope she has brains because I ain't hiring her if she doesn't show her skills.

She seemed nervous, fidgeting her fingers. She has a white resume file I suppose.

"Sit."

"Good morning Mr.Jungkook. I'm Lalisa Kim." She confidently introduced herself. *Impressive.

The rest candidates were just a stuttering mess when they spoke.

"Lisa, can you give me your resume?" I asked gazing straight into her eyes.

"Here it is." She handed me the file.

I had a look at her resume. Hmm, lives in Thailand. Has a good business degree from California State University. Uh-huh! No working experience. Strange!

"Lisa you have an excellent degree in business. Why don't you have any work experience? You are 25, right?" I asked her.

"Yes sir but there is a personal reason for that. I'm sorry sir." She looked down.

What could that be?

"Alright then tell me with zero working experience why should I hire you?" I asked sternly as I closed her resume and put it on the table.

"You will hire me because I can promise you that this being my first working experience I will give my everything to my work. I would not give you a single chance to you to get disappointed. I can prove to you that I'm worthy enough for this job." She said fiercely.

Damn! I like her attitude!

"You will hire me? Confidence aren't we Ms. Kim?" I let out a small laugh.

She smiled and nodded positively.

"Well, I like your fierce, confident attitude, Lisa. I would like to see your work for me as my assistant. You got the job."

She squealed," Oh really. Thank you so much, Mr. Jeon."

"Don't expect it would be the path of roses working for me Ms. Lisa," I smirked.

"Good for me then, I hate roses." She smirked.

Her attitude man!!!

"Tomorrow at 8:30 AM sharp with my coffee. I hate tardiness." I got up.

"Noted Mr. Jeon."

She left my cabin before giving me one small smile.

God, I'm excited for her to work for me. She is so different with that sassy attitude of hers. She didn't throw herself at me She was dressed modestly. Everything was perfect.

I called up Rosé, "Interview is over. Send them all out."

..............................

Lisa's P.O.V

Did I just get the job? I can't believe it. Oh my god! I got the job. I have to call Tae. I have to call Tae!

I took out my cell phone and dialed Tae's number.

"Morning Lis!!"

"Tae!!! You won't believe what happened?" I squealed.

"You met? Song Hye-Kyo"

What?! Song Hye-Kyo? Seriously right now!

"Noo! I got the job as the personal assistant at the Jeon Corporation."

"What?!! Oh my goodness. Congratulations Lili. When do you join?" He was happy.

"From tomorrow," I said nervously.

"But where are you going to live? You had the hotel reservation just for today."

"Yes, I know. I still have to figure it out. I would like some clothes too. On the weekend probably I will come back to get all my luggage. But the staying problem exists."

"Hmmm. Wait. Do you remember Park Jimin? My close friend from college?" He asked.

"Yes of course I remember. I even had a tiny crush on him. What about him?"

"He lives in Seoul. You can stay with him for the time you get an apartment." He suggested.

"Are you sure? I mean you two have lost touch in these couple of years."

"Don't worry. I will call him. I will let you know by lunch."

"Okay. Sure. Bye."

.........................

"Thank you, Jimin. It means a lot." I say to him as I enter his apartment. It's a 2 bedroom apartment enough for us well he is changed for sure. I mean physical appearance. He has a great body. He is even taller now. I remember him complaining in his teenage years about how he wanted to grow taller.

"No worries Lisa. You are my friend too. I hope you don't mind me saying that."

"Oh of course not. By the way, Tae said your girlfriend lives here too. Where's she?" I asked.

"She must be coming from work. She works in........" Just then the doorbell rang.

"There she is!" He said and went to open the door.

There came Rosé, the girl from Jeon Corporation. She is his girlfriend. Wow. Small world?! Yet I never run into Beyonce.

She seemed sweet when I met her.

"Hey, you." She smiled recognizing me.

"Hey, you." I smiled.

"You guys know each other?" Jimin wrapped an arm around Rosé.

"She came in for the interview today at work. And she got the job."

"Ohh. And she is the one I talked about who will be living here with us." Jimin said to her.

"That's great! I will have a girl's company now." She hugged me.

"Thanks, Rosé and Jimin for letting me stay here. Few weeks until I get an apartment." I smiled at both of them."Sure thing!" They both said.

****************
See you,

A.