34

LISA'S P.O.V

I opened my eyes, I smiled as I looked beside me to find my boyfriend whom I love so much peacefully sleeping. One hand was below his head and the other on his torso. His lips were slightly apart. He looked so cute.

Last night was beyond perfect. At first, Jungkook was so gentle, and then when I told him I was comfortable he was rough but I loved every part of it. It wasn't my first time but it was after a while, Jungkook took extreme care of me.

I rested my body on my elbow and bent towards his lips. I softly pecked him on the lips. When about to pull away I found him kissing me back. He
woke up!

We kissed softly for a minute and then I pulled away giggling. His eyes are now wide open. He wrapped his hand around my naked body and placed me on top of him.

"That's the best way to wake me up." He said in a hoarse voice.

"I will think about it," I said and wrapped the sheets around me. I was still a little shy around Jungkook.

"No need to be shy my love," Jungkook said and got up from the bed wearing only his boxers.

"I am," I said looking down. He came and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me from the back. He placed soft kisses on my neck.

"Kookie." I moaned in pleasure.

"Yes, sweetheart. Why are you shy around me?"

"I don't know. Now if you will excuse me Mr. I have some urgent business to attend to." I said and ran into the washroom.

........................

When I came back from the washroom, all bathed and fresh, Jungkook wasn't in the room. He must be in the dining room. I went down to the dining room he wasn't there too.

"Jungkook!!"

Still no answer. Where is he? Now I'm worried. His phone was also not there on the nightstand.

I thought maybe he must be on the lawn. I went there and... There he was!

He was talking on the phone with someone. I decided to scare him a little. His back was facing me so I could go behind his back and scream in his ears.

I tiptoed my way to him. When I went near to him I heard him.

"Tzuyu, don't you understand? I can't talk to you right now. I'm with my girlfriend."

Who is Tzuyu? And why is Jungkook talking to her like this?

"Look I don't care what you do. Just leave me alone." He yelled and kept the phone on the table.

He turned around and of course, saw me.

Though I had so many questions in my mind, I decided to put them behind me.

"Hey, good morning." I smiled.

"G-good morning Lis. When did you come here?" He was nervous I could sense it.

"Just a second before. Is there any problem? You were on your phone so early in the morning." I inquired.

Jungkook rubbed my arms and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my hands around his body in a warm embrace.

"Nothing. Just work calls. Nothing major." He gave me a tight-lipped smile.

Why? Why is he lying to me? Last night we made love with so much passion. We confessed that we love each other why?

I decided not to jump to any conclusions. I thought to give him some time. So I just changed the topic.

"Okay. Are you hungry? I'm making pancakes."

"Of course baby I'm hungry. But first, tell me did you enjoy last night? Was I too rough? Did I hurt you? Does it pain anywhere?" Jungkook bombarded me with these questions. I loved how he cared about me.

"Shush!! I enjoyed every moment of last night. And yes you were rough but I loved it. Trust me. And no it doesn't hurt anywhere much." I pecked him on the lips.

"That means it hurts. God! I should have been gentle. I'm sorry Lis."

"Jungkook!! It doesn't hurt okay? And I loved it. Now stop with this and let's eat !! I'm super hungry." I pulled him inside with me.
..............................

Though I was physically present in the dining room where Jungkook and I were having our breakfast, my mind was still in the garden where I heard Jungkook talking to a girl
Tzuyu. Their conversation didn't seem too pleasant.

I know I didn't hear the other side but still. Moreover, why did Jungkook lie? It wasn't any work call.

"Lis?!!?

I looked at Jungkook puzzled. God I, didn't hear what he was speaking.

"I'm sorry. I'm just..... what were you saying?" I asked

"Are you okay? You seem drifted somewhere."

"I'm good. Just work things. Two big conferences are coming this month." I lied.

"Alrighty. But don't think about it much. I know you will handle it." He gave me a reassuring smile.

I smiled back at him but I knew that smile wasn't real. I was not trusting him. The man who made love to me last night. The man I love. Or am I overthinking about just a phone call?

******************

See you,
A.