41

JUNGKOOK's  P.O.V

I don't want to be suspicious about Lisa. I know she can't do such a thing. She has a heart of gold. She can never even scold her juniors at the company. How can she do this?

The first thing I am going to do is check the CCTV footage of my cabin. Nobody knows there's a CCTV camera inside my cabin. Every corner of my company's building is covered by CCTV but my cabin is as everyone thinks.

We reached Jeon Corporation. Lisa was looking at me with a tense face I knew that. But I ignored her deliberately. I didn't want to shout or yell at her for someone else's bad doing.

As soon as we reached the cabin Eunwoo, Mingyu, and Bambam were already there.

Mingyu was about to talk to Lis but I stopped him.

"Before anything else, we are going to check my cabin's CCTV footage."

"Wait what? You have a CCTV camera in here?" Bambam said shocked.

"Yes, I do. Now come on. Lisa sit please."

"Hmm," Lisa said, she was nervous I could tell. I wish I could hug her tight right now.

"How don't we know about this Jungkook?!" Bambam asked.

"Now is not the time for this," I said as I started the CCTV footage of the day when I gave that file to Lisa.

We all were looking at the footage very carefully, we didn't want to miss one detail of that day.

We saw Lisa coming inside the cabin at 3:55 pm, she kept that file inside my first drawer. After that, she went out of the cabin.

At 4:13 pm we saw Henry Fanning coming inside my cabin. Why is he here? I didn't call him, even though I wasn't there. Wait...

He opened the drawer with a duplicate key. How does he have this?

He takes out the file of Mr. Smith's deal. He exchanges the file. And then he takes the real file with him.

Bloody bastard! How dare he do this? How dare he betray me and my company?

Wait, wait a second that means Lili has done nothing as I thought

As I look at Lis she is lost in her thoughts. I shake her a bit, "What are you thinking love?"

"Jungkook... I mean do you now believe right that I had nothing to do with this? Please understand I would never do this to you or anybody for that matter."

I could feel the desperateness in her voice. Poor Lili! Idiot me! I had completely ignored her since morning making her feel the way she is feeling now.

"Lisa please get this that I never doubted you. Never. I was not talking to you because first I was tensed myself thinking who and why would someone do this. And second I didn't want to unnecessarily shout at you unknowingly because of someone else. So please don't get this idea of me not trusting you. I love you Love and I completely trust you."I said whilst cupping her face.

Lisa let out a sob, "Oh thank god Jungkook, I love you too. And thank you for trusting me." She hugged me tightly. The moment I was waiting for since morning.

"No need to say thank you," I mumbled as I patted her back.

"Oka, we have no more tissues left guys. So if you can just stop your lovey-lovely stuff for some time we have got some ass-kicking to be done." Mingyu said.

Lisa laughed at that. Oops, I completely forgot that we had an audience.

"Yes yes. Let me see if Mr. Henry  Fanning is present today or already left the city." I dialed the finance department reception.

"Hello, Jeon Corporations, Finance department. How can I help you?"

"I am Jeon Jungkook speaking send Henry Fannings in my cabin."

"Oh hello, Mr. Jeon. I'm afraid Mr. Fannings is on leave for a week."

"Okay send him every material that he has kept in his workplace, even his laptop."

"Will be on it, sir."

I kept the phone, "As suspected he is on leave." I said to all.

"But why need to talk to him, we can directly sue Smith. Of course, he is involved in this."

"Yes, we are going to do that. But I also need to find this Fannings. He was my employee. I used to pay him. And he betrayed me. So he has to pay for his deeds." I slammed the table.

******************

See you,
A.