21

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

"WHAT?!!" Eunwoo, Minguy, and Bambam screamed.

"Yes guys, Lisa and I are dating. You are not allowed to tell this to anyone, Lisa wants to keep it private initially." I explained to them.

"But how? Didn't she tell me that she is not up for dating?" Mingyu asked.

"Yeah, but when I went to Rome I kissed her. Though she didn't kiss me back then, I knew that kiss meant something to both of us. When I came back, I tried behaving normally as if the kiss didn't happen, but Lis asked me if that kiss meant something to me. And I couldn't refuse. So here we are dating!"

"I'm happy you finally got a girlfriend and a good one. Not some clingy slut." Mingyu smiled.

"Yeah, good for you buddy. Lisa seems a nice girl." Bambam nodded.

"I knew this would be coming. I'm so happy for you man!" Eunwoo hugged me.

"Thank you thank you, guys. Would you like to have something?"

We were sitting in my office.

"Ms.Lisa's special coffee." They all said in unison. I chuckled.

"Lis!! Eunwoo, Minguy, Bambam, and I want Kim Lisa's Special coffee." I said on the intercom.

"I will be on it," Lis said from the other side, I'm sure she had a big smile on her face.

Within 10 minutes, there was a knock on my cabin door. "Come on in!!"

Lisa entered the cabin with a sweet smile on her face. She looked beautiful every day. She is stunning. She was wearing a white shirt and light pink pants. She has worn nude sandals.

As she entered, my lips turned into a
big smile, how can I not? She is just amazing. And we are dating. How can I not be happy about it?

"Good evening everyone." She said addressing my friends.

"Hey Lis, how are you?" Eunwoo got up to hug her.

"I'm good. What about you?" She asked with a smile on her face. I guess she feels comfortable with Eunwoo the most as she has met him much more than Mingyu and Bambam.

"I'm feeling best as I got to know that you and this man Jungkook are dating."

"I know right? Lis, you said no to me and yes to him? I guess I will just go to attain salvation in the mountains." Mingyu showed fake hurt.

Lis laughed, "You are such a drama king Mingyu. I'm sure you are going to meet your love of life pretty soon."

"Dream on Lis. Mingyu and love? Hah!

Not happening." I laughed.

"Oh, you shut up. You have got a super amazing girlfriend. Let me find mine now." Mingyu glared at me I know he is just kidding.

"I'm shocked too. I mean last time we met you were just his assistant. And now his girlfriend." Bambam said.

                      LISA'S P.O.V

"I thought you were going to keep mum the whole time. And for your knowledge, we met a month ago. A lot can happen in a month." Lis said in her sassy tone to Peter.

"I'm staying away from you. You just speak so bluntly yet so right. I can't handle you. I pray for you Jungkook." Bambam shook his head.

"You will get used to it. You are my boyfriend's close friend. So will meet often Bambam." I chuckled.

Let's leave guys. We have our own companies to run." Eunwoo got up.

"Yes, my meeting is scheduled in an hour." Mingyu, who I have seen always joking and flirting was suddenly in business mode.

"You work too?" I tried to my laugh.

"Yes, I work Lis." He glared at me and I glared in return.

"Goodbye Lisa," Bambam said putting his mobile in his pocket.

"Bye Bambam. See you guys."

"Bye, everyone." Jungkook waved.

Everyone left the cabin leaving Jungkook and me alone.

Jungkook hugged me from the back, keeping his head in the crook of my neck. He smelled my hair.

"Your friends are all so different," I said.

"Yes, even I sometimes think how did we end up as friends? Mingyu and I were together in high school so it is obvious. But Eunwoo and Bambam we met through business. And now are very close friends. I hope they didn't make you uncomfortable."

"No. Not at all. They are all good guys."

"Okay, now enough of other talks. Tell me would you like to have dinner with me tonight?" He asked kissing my cheek.

In a week of dating Jeon Jungkook, I have come to know he is a touchy person. He likes to show affection by hugging, kissing, and caressing me. And I love it. I don't like to bring my ex back but he never used to be so warm. He was very cold. I don't know why I fell for him.

"I would love to. But is it okay if it's dinner at home? We can order Chinese. I just don't want to get dressed and go out tonight."

"Of course why not. Your house or mine?"

"Mine would be better."

"Alrighty. Let me complete my work and please call the Production team tomorrow morning on an urgent basis. I have to have a meeting with them. Our demand is so much right now but a couple of branches in San Jose have not been supplied with products." He said.

I nodded positively, "I will be on it. Don't worry." Giving a smile to him I left the cabin.

*****************
See you,
A.