5

Lisa's P.O.V

It's been a month working for Mr. Jeon. As he said, it wasn't a path of roses. His moods change like seconds in a clock. One thing I have realized about him is he is good when you are good with him. But honey if you come on his bad side, he is the fucking worst. I'm not joking.

If you ask about me I have managed now not to get yelled at by him. I mean one time he did scream at me, but it wasn't my fault.

I did a weekend trip to my home, but unfortunately, I couldn't meet Tae as he had to go to France for his tour. He is an idol so he has to tour around more often.

I still live with Jimin and Rosé. We have grown very close. I really can't thank them enough. But I have seen an apartment already. The rent looks in my budget too. So I'm planning to move out within two weeks or so. I can't be dependent on them forever.

Today was Monday which meant I had to see Mr. Moody's pants. Oh yes, that's the name I have given to Jungkook Jeon.

"Hey  Jisoo, !" I greeted the receptionist who has become my friend too.

"Good morning Lisa. How's it going?" She asked with a smile.

"Pretty good. Mr. Jeon  is not that bad."

"Lucky for you. Because some people say he is a monster." She winked.

"I have heard it too. Anyways, I have gotta go. He can be here any minute." I said.

"Have a nice day."

"You too."

                 Jungkook's P.O.V

I entered my cabin to find everything arranged for the day as usual. Lisa was proving to be a dedicated employee as the days passed. She was hardworking, punctual, and dedicated.

But right now my mood is completely spoiled due to my parents telling me to get married or am I have a girlfriend.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon." Lisa entered with a cup of coffee of course in her hand and a broad smile on her face.

'What's my schedule for today " I asked her.

"Well it's very exhausting you have 5 meetings today and the first one is at 9:35," she said.

"Call the PR manager right now. Cancel all my meetings for today. I want no disturbance till I say so." I ordered her.

She narrowed her eyes, "Is everything okay?"

"Don't you have a newspaper at your home?" I yelled at her for no reason I know.

"What?!" She muttered.

I placed a copy of  The Korea Times in her hand roughly.

"Read the headline."

She took a look and looked up at me, "I have read this article, Mr. Jeon."

"And still you ask me is everything okay?" I asked irritated.

"Mr.Jeon you are a public figure. People will publish such things about you. You just have to ignore it."

"Oh, really Ms.Kim? You are teaching me right now? I know what is expected out of a public figure. Hundreds of false articles have been published about me before. That was okay. But today the article is about my Business ethics and I won't tolerate this at any cost. So JUST DO AS I SAID."

She looked at me with fierce eyes, "Fine as you say, Mr. Jeon."

                        LISA'S P.O.V

Asshole! Jerkface! Stupid! Idiot!

I was just trying to help him understand but he had to give me a lecture. Does he think I'm stupid? He has such goodwill in the market, one article doesn't change that. People respect him so much in the corporate world.

Anyways why do I care? His PR manager will also say the same thing to him.

                    .............................

After three hours his PR manager left
his cabin with a tired look. After three hours of listening to these moody pants, anybody will be worn out.

My intercom beeped, MR. JEON!

I went into his cabin all ready to hear something bad or him yelling and screaming at me for no reason.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon?" I asked with plain
face.

"I need Lisa's  special coffee." He said with a small smile.

My lips involuntarily curved a little upward upon hearing it.

"Right on it!" I said and turned around.

I was about to put my foot forward when someone held my hand and turned me back. It had to be Mr.Jeon because there was no one other than us.

I ignored my stomach accomplishing somersaults and asked him. "What?"

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier for no reason." With that being said he gripped my hand a little tighter.

And I swear my stomach had a party of butterflies. Oh my god! His touch is magical. Calm down, Lis! Calm down!

"Y-you are apologizing?" I asked with my eyes widened.

"Yes, I am. Am I forgiven?" He steps forward. We are standing very very close to a boss and personal assistant.

"Yes, y-you are forgiven," I said and pushed him a little away to breathe in.

"Thought so Ms. Lisa. Now please bring me my coffee." He smirked and took a sit.

Not able to utter a word I just nodded and left from there.

The moment I entered the pantry I kept a hand on my chest. I was breathing so heavily. Jungkook made me so nervous and jittery being so close to me. Damn it!

I didn't even feel like this when I was with Sehun.

Damn! Hot!

      ******************

See you

A.