It checked the time and noticed only 5 mins are left.

He put his coat and buttoned up.

After 8 mins he reached the Hall and saw everyone were present their, ms Anna telling them the purpose. Everyone greeted and bowed at Jungkook when they saw him.

Jungkook greeted back and told them to take their respective seats.
With that they started the meeting.

In the meeting
Jungkook told them the proposal and the idea of collaborating with which everyone agreeded.
Also he asked for the update on the project they are doing with all top ranked companies which can change their ranks.

Heads put up their ideas and the data they came up with.

With a few more discussions and talk the meeting ended in 40 mins.

" Thankyou for your time ladies and gentlemen. Hope we always do our best and reach the heights together. "

Everyone clapped and thanked thei ceo.

With that meeting was dismissed.

Anna and Jungkook went to the cabin.

She informed Jungkook.

" Jungkook it's about time to leave for Kim cooperation as it will take around 50 mins to reach there. "

He nodded his head and adked for few things.

" Okay noona please print out all the ideas for the project and the paper for the meeting. We can't let their employees to be disappointed in us. "

Anna chuckled and patted his shoulder.

" Relax Jungkook it's taehyung's company we are talking about and you have set everything perfectly. how can you let them down. Plus you have never let anyone down with your work. "

Jungkook smiled and nodded his head.

" I am relaxed noona, it's just that they are ranked number one for three consecutive years we can't let them down. Everything has to be prefect. I can't let hyungie down. "

" Ohhh hyungie. "  Anna teased kook.

Jungkook blushed at her teasing and whinned in low voice.

" Noonaaa~"

Anna chuckled and surrendered

" Okay okay I will stop. "

Jungkook nodded and smiled at her.

" By the way noona where is your that sister, are they still misbehaving with you? "

Anna sighed and shook her head.

" It's okay kook. They both are out of town. It's peace for a while. "

Jungkook also sighed and looked at her.

" Noona please let me help you. You must be tired. "

Anna smiled at him.

" It's alright kook. But I promise if it's out of line again, this time I will let you help me. Okay? "

Jungkook nodded his head and smiled at her a bit.

" Okay okay let's stop the chit chat or we are goona be late. "

Jungkook also agreed.

They both exited the cabin and went to the CEO parking area.

The bodyguards were also behind them.

Chaffeur opened the door for them.

With that 2 cars left for the kim's.

After 50 mins they reached at their destination.

Jungkook saw the massive building.

He was having complicated emotion. He was overwhelmed to visit his taetae's company for the first time but also very nervous as it's his first time to visit any company on top of that it's kim's the number one leader of international business.

Anna smiled at him with holding his hand and nodding at him as assurance.

" It's okay kookie. Everything will be prefect. Don't worry. "

Jungkook took a long deep breath and smiled back at her.

Bodyguards opened the doors for them.

With that they both exited the car and stood before the massive building screaming luxury and perfection like his owner.

🥲🥲🥲

Hope you all enjoy reading.

Please ignore the error and Grammer.