I got myself ready which consisted of getting out my inside clothes, I put on a long grey unitard with an oversized plaid top and for my shoes I kept on my foam runners.

Not forgetting my cross body purse of course, I would be nothing without it.

"Come on Micah" I waited for him to walk over to me and once he did I picked him up and took my time walking down the stairs.

Once I reached the bottom I put him back down and walked into Layla's room to see her standing in a Fall fit during the beginning of summer.

"Layla you're gonna sweat in that" I muttered and walked towards her dresser. I miss being the younger sibling cause this shit is ass with one two many responsibilities.

I picked out some cute denim dungarees shorts, with a white and pink top, I found some white sneakers in her closet that were kinda already dirty and put them on her.

I sat her down in between my legs and began to do her hair "you want two buns or one?"

"One!" She replied and sighed with relief, I put some gel around her hair and brushed it up, I wrapped the hair tie around her hair leaving it kinda loose.

I took out some of her baby hairs and swooped them, once I finished that I put my hands under her arms to lift her up to her feet "your brother not coming?"

"No" she frowned and put her iPad down.

"Oh well let's go" I grabbed Micah's hand and quickly texted Shania that I was going to the local park just incase her ass finally decided to come back 'home'.

She surprisingly message me back and told me that she's coming to meet me, I let Layla walk in front of me and held Micah's hand as I don't want him to run off and have me chase him.

We got to the end of the road and I grabbed Layla's hand until we had safely crossed then let go, allowing her to skip down the street.

When she realised she got too far she'll stop and wait for me to catch up before she decided to continue running.

And if I let her leave in the fit she decided to put on her ass would've been sweating bullets by now, and it's the end of May so the sun ain't even hitting too hard yet, it's kinda hot but there's a breeze that calms it down a lil.

Feeling my phone vibrate in my hand I saw an incoming FaceTime call with Kay's contact at the top.

I answered the call and saw him with the phone resting in his lap, a hood covering the top part of his face and the palm of his hand resting on his chin.

"Wassup mami?" He asked and pushed back his hood a lil bit then brought a blunt up to his lips.

"Not much" I shrugged even though he couldn't see it cause I kept the phone facing the sky since I have to keep my eyes focused on Layla "we on the way to the park right now".

"We?" He said mid inhale.

"Yeah me, Layla and Micah" I replied switching the camera around so he could see Layla skipping but then stop and turn to face a store.

"Lani we can get ice cream?" She asked now turning to face me.

"When the ice cream man come, yeah" I agreed and pushed her forward so she can continue walking, she grabbed the bottom of my plaid top and walked beside me.

"How long you staying there for?" I heard Kay ask.

"Umm for a couple hours, I'm not sure. It's nice out though" I lifted up the camera and finally showed my face and some part of my fit.