Porsche sit at the bar chair comfortably with macallan 30 years old whisky bottle. He began to fell woozy. The alcohol must have been doing its job.

"Can I get Claridge sazerac," said the guy as he sit one chair away from Porsche.

"Must be a hard day," whisper the guy as he keep staring at his phone

Porsche turn to the sound and look at the guy.

"Well, must be birthday to you then," Porsche replied

"I would love to if it got me a present, but it doesn't seems like celebration air ground,"

"Nothing like Awareness," Porsche get back to his drinking, contemplating whether he should head home or stay a little bit.

He looks at his yellow gold Rolex watch with green malachite dial that it indicates the time is past 12:30AM.

"Still, can I get you a drink?," The guy insisted.

"I'm good" Porsche replied, raising his hand, showing his wedding ring.

Porsche sign for the bartender to come over

"Can you call me a cab"

***

Porsche was evidently inebriated, and was crooning to a whimsical melody as he ambled to the living room.His husband glowered with ire when their eyes met. Kinn slammed his half whisky filled glass down on the table and walk toward porsche.

"Where the fuck have you been?," Kinn shouted "where the hell do you disappear to after you humiliate me, huh? answer me!,"

"Last I check, I was breathing the same air as you, although, it is tempting not to,"

Porsche walk past Kinn, and slump down on the couch putting his feet on the coffee table.

"PORSCHE,"

"Can you stop yelling, i'm right next to you,"

Kinn glared at him in disbelieve.

"ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION,"

"I was celebrating obviously, still as good husband, i'm home way early than anticipated considering the circumstance. Can't leave my hubby home alone for too long,"

It took everything in Kinn to hold himself from smashing the vase against the wall that was in front of him; he knew if he did that , he wouldn't stop until every glass in the room was in shards.

"Why," Kinn close his eye to control his anger. "Why did you do that? Why did you run behind my back and sign the contract, not with anyone but SJ group, knowingly their relationship with my family," Kinn face contorted with rage.

"Its over reach to say behind your back. Why, is daddy mad at you? Knowing that his beloved son-in law put a great suspense show," Porsche scoffed. " Well, I will say it worth, if I get to see you like this"

Porsche began singing as he pulls a cigarette from his pocket.

🎵Baby, I have no story to be told

But I've heard one on you, now I'm gonna make your head burn

Think of me in the depths of your despair

Make a home down there, as mine sure won't be shared

The scars of your love.......🎵

What? You don't like Adele," Porsche pause and looks at him amazed. "Do you want me to change the station?"

His cigarette was just about to be lit when kinn snatched it and threw it away.

"Is this about us, is that why you are acting up all of a sudden,"

"You are not that charming enough for me to be obsessed with you. However, seeing you in such misery does a wonder for me. Even to say the view never fails to arouse me would be an understatement," Porsche wink at him flashing his teeth.

"Who were you with?," Kinn asks.

Porsche bursts into hysterical laughter.

"Oh, god," Porsche says, breathing heavily as he's wiping the tears from his eyes. "I haven't laughed like that in a long time. Sorry to ask, but how is it any of your business?"

"You clearly can't plan this by yourself. I know that much about you. What did the director offer you? What other deal did you make, huh?"

Kinn was quivering with anger. 

"I can do whatever I want, whenever I want, with whoever I want. I don't need your permission on how to run my company. Does it hurt your ego when other people play your game?" Porsche glared at him. "You should not be upset, of all people," Porsche snaps, the veins on his neck popping out. "Hypocrite,"

Porsche walks past kinn and heads to his bedroom.

"Ungrateful bastard,"he mumbles under his breath.

***