Chp 19

Gautami's POV:

Today we completed 6 months since we started dating.

Things have been completely different since then.

Even Aarohi and Rohan have started dating.

(Here you can imagine Aarohi and Rohan as Mythpat and Urmila :))

About me and Abhyudaya than, he has completely embraced my scars, he has accepted me the way I am, he showed me true meaning of love... no toxicity, just pure love and care..

He has changed a lot, I have always seen him short tempered and angry but now he is changing into calm and positive person.

We both have already taken our degrees from college and have started working.

Abhyudaya has started his own business and I rather than going in any professional field, I decided to become an artist and and sell portraits and sketches.

Currently, I was sitting in my balcony stalking him on insta..

Uff!!! He looks so damn hot..

I started reading comments of random girls who were complimenting him, I kinda felt jealous.

Just than his notification popped,

"Mr. Devil❤

              Aaj shaam 7 baje mujhe xyz pe milna.. or ha..red saree pehen ke aana
                                   ~your's Devil 👅"

A wide smile spread across my lips.

I know he is going to propose me for marriage.

I squealed in excitement.

Today is gonna be the best day of my life.

I went towards my wardrobe and started searching for saree and accessories.
.
.
.
I was admiring myself looking in the mirror.

Red saree, lip gloss, eyeliner, mascara... perfect...

I took my purse and went downstairs.

I backhugged my mom.

She cupped my face.

"Abhi is really nice guy, I know he will keep you happy forever.."

I nodded and kissed her forehead and left from there.

I drove towards the destination.

I got out of my car, it was a garden decorated so amazingly...

But when I turned around, I saw a portrait of me made beautifully on canvas.

[This artwork belongs to someone else, credits to them]

I took the portrait in my hand, I had tears in my eyes.. I was completely awestruck seeing this.

It was written in the corner, "made by Angel's Devil <3 "

I was busy in adoring the portrait when someone tapped on my shoulder.

I turned around,

It was Abhi, my eyes met his, he was looking damn fine. I kept the portrait aside.

He pulled me closer by my waist..my hands landed on his chest.

I blushed.

"You... in saree is a pure bliss to my eyes.."

"And you in this red suit look damn fine.."

I pressed his cheeks.

Slowly his grip loosened on my waist, he separated myself from him.

He held my hands and bent down on his knees.

"Gautami, I... I really, really love you so much and this feeling can't be expressed in words, I still get butterflies when I talk to you or even just look at you..
You have made my life complete, you accepted me the way I am... I know this society has treated you so badly that you have always wanted to give up but.. my Angel trust me.. I am always there for you forever... I want to grow old with you, I want to paint with you, I want to read books with you, I want to feed our children one day.. yes... I want to marry you... I want to spend my rest of the life with you, Will you be Mrs. Mohan.. Gautami?"

I just couldn't control my blush, my eyes had tears, his eyes were also having tears..

I held his hand and made him stand..

I kissed his forehead and hugged him as tight as possible..

"Yes yes yes yes... I want to be Mrs. Mohan... I love you so much..."

He just hugged me back tightly..

"Gautami, I want to treat you right, I want to give you all the happiness that you deserve..."

I just kept hugging him, I honestly had no words, pata nahi pichle janam mai konsa itna accha kaam kiya tha jo aisa banda naseeb hua...

[Me to Gautami: Behen aisa banda milne ke liye tune konsa vrat rakha tha, jara mujhe bhi batana plz 💀💔]

~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~
Finally I ended this story here, vaise toh ye story aur badhani thi mujhe... prr idk... mere mann mai tha ki aur 4-5 chap likhu unke love life pe but... idk bss... I ended it..!!
I know ki ye chapter itna accha nahi tha like pehle jaisi baat nahi thi isme for some reason:(
Bohot chota chp tha and bohot late update  dala hai... sorryy!!

But abhi bhi epilogue baaki hai..

New ff soon.. maybe tomorrow or day after tomorrow.. or ha.. I am once again consistent now <3

|•|♡DO VOTE AND COMMENT