Chp 4

Abhyudaya's POV:

I ran towards her as fast as possible.

"Gautami please chalo bohot baarish ho rahi hai tum bheeg jaogi... raat bhi bohot hui hai aa ja..."

I didn't even let her reply and held her hand dragging her towards my car.

I opened the door for her and she sat inside.

I sat inside and tucked my seatbelt in.

I saw that Gautami was completely wet. I offered her my hanky but wo hai ki bhai sunna hi nahi hai, she refused.

"Aree yaar...puri tarah se bhegi hai tu.. sardi ho jaygi.. ye le aur........."

"aaa...a..AAAANNCHOOOOOOoooo...!!!!"

I chuckled.

"Dekha... bola tha na.."

Finally she took the hanky.

I was about to start driving when I noticed that her seatbelt was not on.

She was peacefully wiping herself with my hanky, I once again felt butterflies.

I leaned towards her... she gasped..
.
.
Gautami's POV:

"aaa...a..AAAANNCHOOOOOOoooo...!!!!"

OHHH godd.. I sneezed so loudly, I was embarrassed.
He chuckled..
Wait did he seriously chuckled.. It was the first time he chuckled in front of me. I felt butterflies.

I finally accepted his hanky.

I was wiping myself when suddenly I could feel his breath on my neck, he was so close to me. I gasped.
I could feel he was continuously staring at me.
He than forwarded his hand towards my seatbelt and tucked it in.

Okayyy now I get it.

After about some seconds we came back to our senses and I coughed fakely.

He cleared his throat.
I somehow controlled my blush..

He than started driving.

There was an akward silence between us just than he spoke,

"Toh unke hume chorne ke baad tumne meri maa ka dhyan rakha...haina..?? Thanks uske liye but can I ask why.."
I sighed.

"Actually I don't really share a good bonding with my actual mom so... teri mom ne hi mere pe uss wakt sabse zyada trust kiya and... so.. ya" I know now where this is going...

"Hm... toh tumhe pata chal hi gya hoga na.. ki the person WHOM YOU.............WAS NONE OTHER THAN MY DAD..!!!! "
He raised his voice a bit at last part.

"Ha ha... pata hai wo tumhare dad hai... He is such an Asshole... plz mere saamne unka naam mt lena."

He suddenly stopped the car, I could see he was fuming in anger.

He got out of his car. It had stopped raining now. Even I got out of my car.

"KYA BOLA TUMNE???  ASSHOLE???? KISKO..?? MERE PAPA KO... HE IS MY EVERYTHING... HE IS MY WORLD... HOW DARE YOU TO SPEAK SUCH THING ABOUT MY DAD...!??? "
My eyes widened.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN... THAT MAN WHOM YOU CALL YOUR DAD..HE FUCKING TRIED TO RAPE ME...!???? HOW CAN Y'ALL BE SO HEARTLESS...." I screamed on top of my lungs.

"NO NO NO... YOU ARE LYING... WO AISA KR HI NAHI SKTE... YOU DON'T KNOW BUT HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN GENTLEMAN TOWARDS EVERYONE GAUTAMI... IT IS YOU WHO IS LYINGGGG....YOU PUT FAKE ALLEGATIONS ON HIM...AND ALL THE PROOFS SAID THAT HE WAS INNOCENT...."

Uggg!!! Why no one believes in me...

Tears were soon gonna roll down my cheecks but I controlled.

"You... y..you don't know.. what p... pain is.." my voice broke.

"NO GAUTAMI YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PAIN REALLY IS...."

He rolled the sleeves of his shirt..

"YOU SEE THIS SCARS GAUTAMI..?? THIS.. THEY ARE GIVEN TO ME BY MY STEPMOM... JUST BECAUSE YOU PUT SOME FAKE ALLEGATIONS ON MY DAD, MY MOM LEFT HIM AND TRUSTED YOU... AND SO HE MARRIED ANOTHER BITCH...." a tear escaped his eyes.

It was the first time I saw him crying.

"This scars represent what I have gone through Gautami, you don't know how it feels to look everyday in mirror and hate the person you are looking at.. you hate your scars... they... " his voice broke...

I couldn't take it anymore.... I hugged him... I hugged him tightly.. he hugged me back and snuggled into my neck. I caressed his hairs.

"I am sorry Abhyudaya... you have to go through this... I.."

"It's because of you... why you lied...what did you wanted? What did you got? "

He broke the hug and went inside the car. He waited for me to enter.

I opened the door and sat in his car.

He started driving.. I directed him the way to my home.

Soon we reached.

I was about to get out of his car.. when I remembered that I still have his hanky.. Oh lord..
I took it out and gave it to him.

He didn't even looked at me.
I guess he is back to his devil mode.
He took the hanky.

I got out of his car and closed the door. Without wasting any single second he drove back to his house.

I sighed.
I stepped inside my house and directly ran upstairs inside my room.

~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~
I think now the things are more clear..!!
Finally suspense revealed..

Be ready for next chp🌚👌🏻
.
.
Byee, take care y'all <3
|•|♡DO VOTE AND COMMENT