Chp 11

It has been a week already since Gautami and Abhyudaya haven't talked to each other.

They ignored each other and pretend like nothing's actually happened whereas on the other hand...

Aarohi, who had a huge crush on Abhi by now and always tried to gain his attention and also always tries to bring Gautami down.

Soon their college was gonna have a big exhibition in upcoming month.

All the students had been paired and assigned different tasks.

Each group consisted three or four students from different divisions and branches.

Coincidently Gautami, Abhyudaya and... Aarohi were in the same group.

Gautami was against it, she tried talking with her professors to change the group but all in vain.

Finally she accepted the fact and started working.

They were assigned the task of decorations and cleanliness of the main hall.

Gautami took the flowers and other stuff which was kept on the table and started decorating the hall.

On the other hand Aarohi and Abhyudaya were cleaning.

Abhyudaya's POV:
I was cleaning the table where the big canvas has to be placed on which Gautami is gonna do design tomorrow.

I have heard that she's really great artist.

My chain on thoughts were broken by Aarohi calling me.

"Abhyudaya... kaha kho gye kabse bula rahi hu?"

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Kya kaam hai?"

"Wo.. Abhiii... actually na mai ye cleaning vaigera cheap kaam nahi krti mostly... My beautiful face will get ruined because of the dust...and.."

Beautiful...?? Herr??

I started laughing so hard...

"I am so...sorry.. hahaaa... I... I couldn't.. hahhaaaahhh control...."
.
.
.
Gautami's POV:

I was done decorating with the flowers when I looked towards what my other companions were doing...

I saw..

I saw Abhi laughing with Aarohi.

He looks so good with someone else..

My heart shattered seeing him happy with someone else... but...he deserves, he deserves all the happiness no matter whom he is with.

I smiled sadly looking at him.

She's perfect for her, rich enough and also has a reputation unlike me... who is all tangled in the rumors...

Yes I felt jealous cuz I know I loved him but my love is strong enough to let him go..

All that matters is his happiness nothing else.

If I can love you so much, I can also let you go...

Deep down even I know we are complicated.

He will choose his father over me
Moreover.. Aarohi... she's so perfect.. perfect hairs, perfect nose, perfect smile... and so pretty..

He deserves someone pretty, not me.

𝑰𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒚?
𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍..
Just like me and him.. though it is never possible for us to be together yet I enjoyed each and every second I spent with you..