Chp 3

Abhi's POV:

I woke up from my sleep and it was already 8.00pm.
Ohh shitt!! I slept this long..
I went downstairs in the kitchen and started searching for food.
I was so.. so hungry...!!
And I knew it.. ki ghar mai khane ke liye kuch nahi hoga and I am not asking that bitch to make dinner so as usual I decided to eat street food as I have no option left.
Fuckkk!!! Whyyy...mom.... why you left me... I miss you!!!
I sighed.
I was so angry on her that she left me till morning but right now I am missing her more than anything.
I think I... I should forget her mistakes and forgive her... afterall she is my mom.
.
I went inside my car and droved towards her old apartment.
I don't even know if she still stays here. I don't even have her phone number.
I was kinda feeling guilty of what I am doing right now... but I think I need her right now... more than anything..
I don't know maybe what she did was right from her perspective but still...
.
.
I was now exactly standing at the front of her apartment door.
I knocked on the door hoping that my mother would open.
Please please be it my mom...
.
No response.
I once again knocked on the door..
Still no response..

I was disappointed.
.
I decided to wait for some time.
It was already 9.00 pm.
It was getting dark.
Suddenly I heard some footsteps coming towards me.
I turned around and... and I was shocked to see GAUTAMI...!!!
Wait whattt!!!
How and why is she here?

She was equally shocked as me to see me here.
Wait did I mentioned that it was 9 fucking pm and at this hour why is she here..?

"Tum yaha? " she asked.

"Ye tu mujhe puch rahi hai... I am the one who should ask you.. TUM YAHA??? " I said the last part a bit loudly.

She just rolled her eyes. Ugggg!!!!!! This girl I fucking hate her so muchhh... The nerve she has to ignore me.

She got closer to the door and started searching for something in her bag, after about few seconds she removed a key from her bag and unlocked the door.
WAIT DOES SHE LIVE HER?

"Don't tell me that you live here..." I said to her.

"Nahi mai yaha nahi rehti." She said and went inside the apartment as if she owns it.

I followed her.

She went inside the kitchen so did I and I saw my... my mom cooking there....

Wait.. wait... waitttt.... Now everything makes sense... but am I not angry?
I should be angry on her... on my mom and Gautami as well... but I am not... I don't know why....

Ignoring every single thing I went towards my mom and backhugged her.

She gasped.
But she knew my touch.
She caressed my hairs.

I broke the hug and she turned towards me. I could see a bright smile on her face and tears from her eyes.

"Mummy yarr... bhuk lagi hai.. khana do na..."

I said and my mom was not able to control her tears and she pulled me into tight hug.

She broke the hug soon.

And her eyes started searching for something and I suppose she was searching none other than Gautami.

Gautami came towards her smiling.

"Kaisi ho?" My mom asked.

"Mai thik hu aunty aap batao.."

My mom chuckled.

"Aunty nahi ab toh maa bula"

WAIT WHATTTTTTTT

I coughed fakely.

I could see Gautami blushing.

Wtf... no we are not couple... ufff meri maa bhi na kuch bhi sochti hai yarr...

"Nahi maa... aisa nahi hai jaisa aap soch rhi ho... and pehli baat toh ye ki... WHAT THE HECK GAUTAMI IS DOING HERE???"

"Oyyyy... wtf do you mean I am doing here... I should ask what the hell are YOU doing here Mr. Mohan??"

"Ms. Kawale... for your information she is my mom"  I turned towards her.. she rolled her eyes at me.

"Agar ye tumhari mom hai... toh itne saalo se kaha the tum... shouldn't you be taking care of her but no.... it was me who did... and YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR IT MR. DEVIL..."
She raised her voice at the last part.

"You don't need to tell me what should I do and I shouldn't you Ms. Ugly creature..."

"AREEE BASSS KARO TUM DONOOO....!!!!! " My mom yelled getting irritated by both of us.

"Samjha mujhe tum dono ek sath nahi ho...but kitna shor..mere kaan chale gye haay Allah!!!"

"Accha ab tum dono baitho bahar, mai khana lagati hu..."

Gautami went towards the dining table. I followed her.

She sat opposite to me...

Okay did I mentioned this... she was looking damn hot... I mean her black curly hair strands which she keeps tucking behind her ears, her low messy ponytail, her black unicorn hoodie... she is so beaut.....

WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING...

"Kya huaa? Aise kyu taad rhe ho... abhi toh UGLY CREATURE bol rahe the.." she spoke out of nowhere.

"Ha mai  dekh raha tha ki koi itna batsurat kaise ho skta hai..."

"Accha.... toh tumhe na aaiyna dekhne ki jarurat hai Mr. DEVIL.."

"Accha... mai devil toh tu...."

"Areee bhai bss bhi karo ab tum dono.." I heard my mom speaking while coming towards us..

"Ab khana kha lo.. baadme ladna jitna ladna hai..."
.
.
We all had dinner peacefully.
Now it was time for us to leave.
.
We stepped outside the house.

"Chalo bye baccho..."

"Byee aunty..."

"Bye mom..." I said and hugged her.
.
.
I started going towards my car but wait.. I don't see Gautami's car or bike or whatever here.. how is she going?

"Aree ghar kaise ja rhi ho? " I asked looking in her deep black eyes.

Wait but why do I care?

"Umm... cab se? " She replied confusingly.

I was about to say something just than the clouds produced a loud thundering sound.

I looked at the sky...

"It is gonna rain I guess.." I said.

She was continuously looking at me.

I went near her.

"Dekho, itni raat ko tumhara akela cab mai jana safe nahi hai.. toh tum mere saath chalo..mai drop kar dunga tumhe.."

"Nahi it's okay mai chali jaaungi...mujhe kisiki help nahi chahiye.."

Kya bandi hai yarr...itna saamne se me offer kr rha hu or ye hai ki... thik hai fir idc.. akele jana mujhe kya..

"Thik hai mujhe kya jana akele..." I rolled my eyes at her and started walking towards my car.. it was then it started raining...
Till the time I reached my car I was already half wait cuz it was raining heavily.

I looked towards Gautami.

To protect herself she went under a big tree but all in vain cuz she was already half wet.

I sighed.
Kitni jiddi hoti hai yarr ye ladkiya. I shrugged.

I ran towards her as fast as possible.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~
[1161 words🤧🔥]

Ye part zyada bada ho gya na...🤓toh ye romantic sequence agle chp mai... sorry😬

Byee tc y'all <3