Chp 12

Gautami's POV:

I woke up early today.

Currently I was checking if I have all the materials that I needed for the designs.

Soon I reached college.

I directly went towards the hall.

I could see Abhi and Aarohi standing in front of the big canvas.

I went towards them.

"Hi Gautami.." Abhyudaya said with slight smiled.

"Hie.." I replied.

"Tum saaman layi sab jo.."

"Ha.." I said and took out all the materials, I started working on canvas without even glancing at Abhi or Aarohi.

They both started doing their work.

I could sense that Abhyudaya was glancing at the canvas every single minute.

I bet he was judging my artistic skills.

I dipped my brush in the water and stopped my work. I didn't knew what to do further. I was confused.

I took the brush in my hand and started thinking.

Uff.. !! I wish someone could help me..

Just than I felt a warm breath on my neck.

I flinched. It was Abhyudaya.

He took the brush from my hand and drew some abstract desings at the corners.

I was awestruck.

Woahhhh!! He actually has that skills. I am impressed.

I glanced at him, he was sincerely painting but at the same time he was looking so cute..... No no Gautami... waitt what are you thinking...!!??

"You..."

"I used to paint when I was younger" he replied even before I could complete my whole sentence.

"I actually like.. no... loved painting.. I used to draw lot of portraits and stuff.. I am a big fan of arts.."

I am shocked, I mean.. he is completely different from what I had imagined about him.

"So now.. you.."

"I don't paint now..." his gaze softened.

"No one really paid attention to my hobbies nor anyone appreciated it..."

He said keeping down the brush.

I was just staring at him.

"Okay done.." he said and went away..

I feel bad for him..

I don't know why but my mind started imagining.. him and me painting together, I smiled... I could see us laughing together, being a mess and just enjoying each other's company.. I could imagine him teasing me with applying a bit of color on my nose.. and I running behind him with a bottle filled with color...

My chain of thoughts was broken by Aarohi calling me..

"Din bhar kya uss painting ko hi ghurti rahegi..aa aur saaf safai mai meri thodi madat kr.."

I ignored her and took the colorful clothes and started placing it on each table kept there.
.
.
......
Already 1 week was over of them working together.

The three of them had kept their grudges aside for a while.

They talked with each other only for work nothing else.