⋆。°✩Chapter 6: Deja Vu⋆。°✩

Start from the beginning

Tweak Tweek, what the fuck are we actually feeling now? Let's try to keep it low homo, GOSH.

"Nice of you to remember a little detail of me."

"I can't help it, you seem really cool." He said.
I smiled.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.‧₊˚

We got up to the convenient store and there we bought the things we needed and would like to eat during our stroll. I've noticed, during summers, the boulevard would put up these carnivals and rides which made the place more active than usual. Colorful lights are placed all over the place, balloons, silks, and loud music. Even by just being inside the convenient store, I could hear it calling for me to have fun. I turn to look at Craig, demanding that me and him should go there.

"Mhm, why not." He responded as he lights his cigarettes
"smoking isn't cool" I teased him. He just rolled his eyes on me, laughing.

We went to the carnival and all of a sudden I felt like a child again; strolling through toys r us. Everything is happening all at once. The bright melody took over the place and the chattering of people went alongside. I took a look around and there I saw plushies; I grabbed Craigs hand and we both went to the certain booth.

 I took a look around and there I saw plushies; I grabbed Craigs hand and we both went to the certain booth

(Credits: @danyamelaniee on Pinterest)

-

"You're so fucking dumb at this" I groaned at Craig as he tries to aim for one balloon in order to get the Cat plushie. He keeps missing and its already been almost 50 times he kept trying; quite funny because the children next to us easily got it. - while us, senior high schoolers are stuck in phase 1.

 - while us, senior high schoolers are stuck in phase 1

"Shut up I'm trynna get you something here. Impatient brat" He said as he flipped the bird on me. It took him another 5 tries after he said that. AND FINALLY, he already got something out of it.