Chapter 82

Recap: Arjun's family celebrates Ajay's birthday..

(It was morning, when Saanvi stirred from the sleep she felt a weight on his chest.. she smiled and opened her eyes to see Arjun who hugging her tightly and sleeping with a pouty lips.. she slowly made him lied on the pillow and freed herself from him and saw him who sleeping like an innocent child.. she smiled and pecked his pout and gave a strong kiss on his forehead..)

Saan: Once again, happiest birthday to my grownup baby... (she ruffled his already messed hair..) ayioo.. thukkathula kuda yenda ivlo hot aa iruka.. ummaahhh.. (she kissed cheeks soundly, for which he smiled in his sleep..) ipdiye sirichite iru.. na adhukula poi kulichitu vanthu una elupura.. bye.. (she again pecked his lips and went to her room.. when she came out from the wash room chuckled seeing Arjun lied on her bed facing the ceiling.. seeing her, he smiled and pulled her to him and hugged her by her waist..)

Arjun: yendi.. nee patuku ena vittutu vanta.. nee ilama thukame pochi..

Saan: na ilamaya.. enna olarra nee.. aththa mama kuda thana night paduthukita apram enna na vittutu vantanugura.. naala inga tha thunguna night.. vitutu poitu pecha paru.. hmm.. (she twisted her lips and turned her face for which he smiled and pecked her pouty lips..)

Arjun: nadikatha di kedi.. thukathula kuda nee en pakathula irukiya ilayanu enala sense panna mudiyum.. paru nee vanthu konja nerathulaye thukkam poiduchi.. ithula night fulla na anga neega inga.. hmm.. kalailaye poi.. hmm..(saying this, he started to tickle her, for which she laughed.. after few minutes,)

Saan: ayioo.. pothum mama.. vayiru valikithu.. mudila da niruthu.. (he stopped as she was panting heavily and gave her sometime to relax.. slowly, she steadied herself and sat on the bed, leaving her legs on the floor..) sari poi kulichitu va.. time aachi koiluku ponum..

Arjun: Hmm, pora.. (with that, he got the Towel from her head and tried to dry her hair slowly..) yendi thalaila ivlo eerama iruku.. apdiye ukanthutu iruka.. thala vali vanthurathu..

Saan: (glared).. nee thana da ena pudichi iluthu thovatta vidama panna.. ipa olunga neeye thovatti vidu.. (she turned other side.. he smiled and carefully dried her hair.. after few minutes,) sari pothum nee poi kulichitu va.. erangu bed la irunthu.. (she got up from the bed and pulled him out of the bed and pushed him to the washroom and went from there..)

(It was around 10 in the moring.. Ajay went to Meera's room as she asked him to come.. when he entered, he saw Ram checking his mail sat on the couch.. seeing him Ram smiled and let him in..)

Ram: Va Ajay.. yen angaye nikura.. ulla va..

Ajay: sir.. amma vara sonnanga.. ila avanga..

Ram: tho ulla tha iruka.. iru kupdra.. Meera...

Meera: tho varenga.. (she came out from the closet with the carry bag in her hand.. seeing Ajay she smiled..) Ajay vanthutiya.. indha itha pudi.. (she handovers the cover to him..)

Ajay: ennathu ma ithu..

Meera: pirichi paru da.. (he frowned and opened the bag.. seeing the new dress inside the bag, he looked Meera questioningly..) enna Ajay.. pudichiruka.. kuttyma tha select panna.. indha color unaku edupa irukumnu ore adam panni edutha.. (hearing this his eyes started to wet.. seeing him with tears Meera panicked..)

Meera: Ajay.. ennachi.. yen kannulam kalangiruku.. enna da..

Ajay: ma.. enoda life la ithu varaikum enaku birthday ku lam yarume pudhu dress eduthu kuduthathilla.. chinna vayasula irunthu tho neega ellarum night pannigale andha cake vetrathu, pudhu dress podrathu ithellam enoda class mates and friends panni pathurukane oliya enaku ipdilam yarume pannathilla.. ithellam enaku matum yen nadaka maatuthunu naraya aluthuruka theriyuma indha naal la.. inaiku ithellam enaku neega pannum bothu aluga tha varuthu.. yen ma.. na ungaluku just oru vaarathuku munadila irunthu thana theriyum enaku ethuku neega ithellam pandringa.. na ivlolam worth ila ma..