Chapter 45

Recap: Girls slayed in their saree look..

Mithu: saanu tention agatha.. anna vanthuruvanga nambikaiyoda stage eru po....

(her friends cheered her, she went to the stage, there mike was already adjusted to her height and the crowd was looking her in anticipation.. when she saw the crowd her anxiety increased her eyes turned moisture she searched Arjun all around her.. even the thought Arjun will miss her performance made her weak.. charan was continuesly called arjun, but all went in vain.. as the time goes on, the crowd started to make weird noises.. all the people who are in the auditorium started shouting made her trembling at fear..)

In the crowd,

Boy1: ena papa.. rhymes maranthu pocha.. poi ammakita ketutu vanthu padunga.. howooohooo....

Boy2: eii.. nee varum bothe theriyum ipditha ethavathu panuvanu.. chei keela erangu kaathu varatum....

Boy3: no noo.. vena maa.. nee ipdiye nillu ithuve kannuku nalla kulirchiya tha iruku.. hoowoohhooo...

Staff1: guys please keep quiet for some time.. saanvi please walk out from here if you can't perform.. don't waste our time..

(Hearing all this charan got irritated and fisted his hand.. saanvi stood there in the verge of crying.. but her smile widened when she saw Arjun jogged into the entrance, his white shirt fully drenched in sweat.. his eyes searched for her.. when he saw her his breath got hitched..it is the first time he is seeing her in saree.. when their eyes met with eachother, Arjun's eyes coneveyed his apology and longings to her.. she too melted in his tired yet powerful eyes.. both immersed in their own world.. at that time, people's shouting echoed in their eyes made broke their trance.. seeing all the commotion saanvi sighed and looking straight into his eyes and started to sing..)

"Akkam pakkam yarum ilaa
bhoologam vendum..
Andhi pagal un aruge naan
vaazha vendum..

En aasai ellam un irukathile
En aayul varai un anaipinile
Verenna vendum ulagathile
Intha inbam pothum nenjinile
Ezhezhu jenmam vaazhnthu vitten..

Akkam pakkam yarum ilaa
bhoologam vendum..
Andhi pagal un aruge naan
vaazha vendum...."

Arjun's heart skipped its beat hearing her voice after a long time.. and the whole crowd shut their mouth hearing her stunning voice.. she smiled and continued looking at him..

"Nee pesum vaarthaigal segarithu
Seiven anbe oor agaradhi..
Nee thoongum nerathil thoongamal
Paarpen thinam un thalai kothi..

Kaadhorathil epodhume un moochi
Kaatrin veppam sumappen..
Kaiyodu than kai korthu than un maarbu sootil mugam pudhaipen..

Verenna vendum ulagathile
Intha inbam pothum nenjinile
Ezhezhu jenmam vaazhnthu vitten..

Akkam pakkam yarum ilaa
bhoologam vendum..
Andhi pagal un aruge naa
vaazha vendum.."

Arjun blushed hearing the lyrics in her voice.. the imagination of her words gives tickling feel inside him.. she smirked seeing him and continued..

"Neeyum naanum serum munne
nizhal rendum ondru kalakirathe..
Neram kaalam theriyamal nenjam
indru vinnil mithakirathe..

Unnal indru pennagave naan piranthathin arthangal arinthu konden..
Un theendalil en dhegathil puthu janalgal thirapathai therinthu konden..