Chapter 68

*No proof read..*
____________________

Recap: Arjun planned surprise for Saanvi's birthday..

(she kissed his forehead and he placed his head on her chest and closed his eyes hearing her heartbeat which always gives solace to him.. she patted him to sleep for a while and slowly she too slept in tired.. it was early morning Arjun stirred from sleep when his alarm rings and smiled looking at Saanvi who sleeping cutely with a pout.. he kissed her forehead and the pout on her lips and wake her up..)

Arjun: oii.. ammu.. elunthiri di.. Sun rise pakanumnu sonala sekiram elunthiri.. (when he didn't get any reply, he shook her for which she sighed and turned to other side..) oii.. enna di andha pakkam thirumbita.. una.. (with that he lied beside her hugged her from behind and gave wet kisses from her earlobe to her shoulder blade and licked and sucked there in reflect she smiled in her sleep.. he too smiled and continued his actions till her waist earning a moan from her..) enna iva elunthuripanu patha thookathula enjoy panitu iruka.. ivala..

(he bites her waist strongly for which she yelled and sat on the bed with a jerk..)

Saan: ahh.. yenda kadicha.. (she rubbed where he bites..)

Arjun: yei.. kedi.. ivlo neram mulichitu tha irunthiya.. (saanvi smiled sheepishly..)

Saan: aama.. nee enna tha pandranu pakalamnu nenacha.. adhuku ipdiya kadipa.. valikithu mama.. (she whinned..)

Arjun: hmm.. nee nejamave thungitu irukanu nenacha ammu.. sari thallu nane valiya sari panidra..

(before she could reply, he bend down to her waist and started to lick and suck to sooth the pain for which she tried to control her moan and held his hair in her fist and pulled him up..)

Saan: niruthu mama.. pothum.. enaku vali poiduchi..

Arjun: inum konja neram iru ammu.. start pannatha mudichidra.. (with that he tried to bend but before that she stopped him and pulled her kurti down..)

Saan: nee onum mudika vena.. olungu mariyathaya kelambu polam.. (when she tried to stood, he pulled her to him in results she landed on his lap.. he hugged her from behind and kissed her temple followed by her earlobe..)

Arjun: ammu anga paru.. (she followed his eyesight and her eyes shinned looking at the pleasent view of the sun rising from the sea and letting out its rays into the waves.. when the orange hues spread into the sea making its glittering like a gold.. looking at the most beautiful scenery Saanvi leaned back on his chest and tightened his grip around her waist.. Arjun smiled and kissed her temple and cheeks rested his chin on her shoulder.. both remained like that for a while.. slowly it's dawned fully.. both stood from there and ready to go back to their hotel around 7 in the morning..)

Saan: mama.. ithellam clean panna vendama..

Arjun: adhellam avanga pathupanga ammu.. nama kelambalam already late aachi.. (Saanvi nodded and went to the hotel and before anyone could see them both retaired to their room.. when saanvi reached her room, all of her friends were sleeping.. she silently went to washroom and quickly got ready and came out.. by the time her friends also awake.. all wished her and went to washroom to get ready..)

(It was second day in their trip, they planned to visit wonderla followed by marine drive.. all got ready around 9.30 and left after checkout the hotel.. they spent their full day in wonderla.. it was almost 7 pm when they reached marine drive and finally they ended up with boat ride and head back to Chennai.. when they reached it's almost 6 in the morning..)

Arjun: sari rendu perum kelambunga.. veetuku poitu nalaiku morning vanthukalam..

Saan: hmmkmm vena ajju.. romba tireda iruku.. na first poi thunganum.. neenga kelambunga..