Chapter 81

*No proof read..*
________________________

Recap: Dhivya knew the truth about Ajay..

(charan nodded, and they started to think about the solution.. It was the next morning, Arjun got ready in his room.. when he heard a door knock, he frowned..)

Arjun: yaru adhu pudhusa thorandhuruka doora knock pandrathu.. (When he turned, Dhivya stood at his doorstep..) ulla va Dhivya.. enna venum..

Dhivya: it's ok.. Arjun nee airport thana pora.. nanum varata un kuda..

Arjun: hmm ok va.. nee ukaru na ready aaitu vara..

Dhivya: ila.. na keela iruka nee va.. (Arjun nodded, and she went from there.. after few minutes, Arjun came to the dining..)

Arjun: ma.. na poi Ajaya pickup panitu vanthura.. 10 ku avan flight.. already time aachi.. na vanthu avanoda saptukura.. aththa bye...

Kavi: bathrama poitu va da.. (she yelled from kitchen, he smiled and went from there with Dhivya.. he got driver seat and opened side door for her, but she ignored and got back seat.. he smiled and started the car..)

Arjun: Dhivya.. na sonnathellam unaku purinjirukum nu nambura.. so please..

Dhivya: na Ajay kita ipodhaiku ethuvum solla maata Arjun.. adhukaga una namburanu nenachiratha, na una note panite tha irupa.. ethavathu thappu panna kandipa na Ajay kita ellathayum solliruva.. (Arjun nodded at her with the smile and continued the ride.. after few minutes they reached airport and waited for him.. when they announced boarding, Dhivya got more excited.. seeing her, Arjun internally raised his eyebrow as her eyes turned wet.. when she saw him, she ran and threw herself on him..)

Arjun: adei.. public da.. neega verum best friends matum than da.. (Arjun widened his eyes as Dhivya kissed all over his face..)

Ajay: oii.. Dhivi... yen alugura.. adha na vantanla... alatha papa.. please kastama iruku.. (he kissed temples and tried to contorl her.. slowly she controlled herself and got down from him and hugged him..)

Dhivya: sorry da.. una na rombave kasta paduthita.. na yen ipdilam pannane therila.. romba sorry.. inime ipdilam panna maata.. sorry....

Ajay: it's ok papa.. vidu adha nee ipa nalla aaitiye adhuve enaku pothum.. adha na vantanla inime en Dhivi ethukume ala kudathu.. palaya mari epavum sirichite irukanum.. purinjitha..

Dhivya: I missed you so much, da.. ipa tha enoda veetla iruka mari nimmathiya iruku.. nee than da epavum enoda happy place.. adha na ipatha purinjikita.. (he smiled at her in reflex.. both turned when they heard Arjun's throat clearing sound.. seeing Arjun, Ajay smiled and moved towards him.. but before he hug him Dhivya stopped..) va Ajay nama polam.. (she dragged him without letting him to speak.. both sighed and went behind her.. they went to the parking when Ajay about to took the passenger seat, Dhivya dragged him to the back seat.. (Arjun rolled his eyes, which Ajay gave him a pleading look.. throughout the ride, it was only Dhivya and Ajay who chatted about everything, Arjun silently concentrated on the driving.. soon they reached RK mansion..)

Ajay: dei.. na hotelaye thangirupan la.. yenda veetuku vantha..

Arjun: mootu va da.. scene podama.. (he went inside with them..) ma... (hearing his yelling Meera came out and welcomed Ajay with a smile..)

Meera: va thambi.. epdi iruka.. ulla va.. (Ajay smiled and went inside.. surya and pavi smiled at him..)

Surya: vanga bro ungalukaga tha waiting.. travelling epdi irunthuchi.. all ok?

Ajay: yeah.. ok.. bro.. neega epdi irukinga.. surya, right? Ungala pathi naraya solirukanunga bro.. hey Pavi, epdi iruka..

Pavi: ena kuda ungaluku theriyuma.. hi.. anna... (he smiled and side hugged her..)