chapter 7

Recap: saanvi and mithu bidding bye to both of their dads after the inauguration..

Mithu: hey saanu.. enachi da, feel pandriya appa kelambitaganu.. ethavathu pesu ammu.. (she hugged saanvi to console her.. but she didn't get any reply, so she pulled herself and followed saanvi's eye sight... there a person standing in a state not less than saanvi..)

Sakthi: yaru mithu intha ponnu.. ivalum saanuva pathu thana aluthutu iruka...

Mithu: enaku ena da thriy.... (suddenly gasped...) paviiiii.....

Sakthi: pavi??... ohhh... paviiii....

(Mithu shook saanvi which made broke her trance...)

Saanvi: (mumbled.. and her tears increased..) pavi....

(Pavi started crying heavily... seeing both of their state both Charan and prithvi neared them.... seeing both of them saanvi started crying more... can't able see his little sister with tears charan ran to saanvi.. hugged her tightly and started to tears...

Saanvi: (cried in his chest.. and mumbled...) anna...

"Ama da un anna tha un anna tha.." charan also mumbled and tears are flowing from his eyes...

(Prithvi hugged pavi.. she is crying in his chest....)

After some time both pavi and saanvi calmed themselves.. and pulled from the hug.. "nee enala suthama maranthu poirupanu nenacha ney nanu" saanvi told charan..

Charan: ena da ipdi soldra.. nee enoda ore thangachi da.. na epdi una marapan.. na enga irunthalum epdi irunthalum unatha nenachitu irupan.. (he teared more.. saanvi composed herself and thought to ease the situation.. bacause she knows that brother was saying truth.. he never forgot her.. he also missed her as same as she missed him.... and she can't see her brother in tears....)

Saanvi: ohh athunala tha enaku dailyume vikkal (hiccups) vanthute irukuma.. na kuda etho viyathiyonu nenacha ney.. (giggled and wiped her brother's tears.. and charan smiled..)

Mithu:(mumbled in sakthi's ears..) ivalum iva mokka comedyum.. intha situationla intha comedyla thevaiya gopi...🤦‍♀️..

(Saanvi and charan seen once prithvi and pavi.. and again seen each other.. and cleared their throat.. both pavi and prithvi parted from hug....)

(Seeing saanvi, prithvi smiled in tears.. went to her and hugged her..)

Saanvi: (smiled and hugged him..) nanga pandramo ilayo nee nalla pandra da anna... (prithvi smiled sheepishly..)

Prithvi: athu ila da thangam.. ava romba aluthala atha da.. matha padi nee tha da enaku firstu.. apra tha avangala....

Saanvi: dei anna enkitaye nadikatha.... (pavi cleared her throat but saanvi ignored her...) "dei ammu pavii..." charan started..cutoff in the middle...

Saanvi: na yartayum pesa mata charan anna.. "enda.. ava pavo da.." charan told...

Saanvi: (twisted her lips..) hmmkumm.. pinna ava first ena vanthu hug panama.. prithvi annava thana hug panna.. onum thevai ila po.. na kovama iruka ava mela.. (hearing this pavi ran to her and hugged tightly.... mumbled no.of sorries in her ears.... and crying.. saanvi smiled in tears and hugging her tightly....)

Saanvi: (without parted from the hugg mumbled..) ipave solu unaku na mukiyama ila intha prithvi annava..

Pavi: (whispered..) enaku nee tha first mukiyam.. apra tha prithvi mukiyam... sari nee solu na mukiyama ila un mamangara mukiyama.... (eventhough she knew the answer she asked..) "neeyum romba mukiyam, konjundu adhigama mamavum mukiyam..." saanvi replied.. (pavi smiled.. this was their routine.. whenever they possessive about eachother with prithvi and Arjun they asked this question to themselves.. and got the same answers from their childhood.. still anything doesn't change between themselves.. both smiled and parted from the hug.... charan prithvi seeing them adorably.. that's when another throat clearing sound got their attention.. there mithu and sakthi gave a pavapatta look.... "che ipavathu nama pakkam thirumbunagale.." sakthi mumbled..