Chapter 50

*No proof read*
_______________________

Recap: Arjun had fever..

(after that she too lied beside him closed her eyes hugging him.. sensing her Arjun too snuggled into her.. both slept cuddling with each other..)

(It was morning, saanvi wokeup first and seen Arjun who sleeping like a child hugging her waist tightly, a small smiled with blush crept on her lips seeing him in this much close proximity that too without shirt.. she checked his temperature and placed a long kiss in his forehead, when she tried to getup, she felt the grip tighten on her waist.. she looked him whether he is awake, but still his eyes were closing.. she again tried and felt the grip getting stronger.. she sat on the bed, huffed and slightly slapped Arjun's cheeks..)

Saan: dei fraud payale.. vidra ena.. (she didn't get any reply..) dei.. nee mulichitu tha irukanu enaku theriyuthu olunga elunchiko da..

(slowly Arjun opened his eyes and gave his ever charming cheeky smile which melted saanvi.. but still she acted like being angry..)

Arjun: gud morning ammu.. (he tried to pull her close to him.. but she pushed his hand..) yendi.. thalli vidra..

Saan: (glarred him..) olunga ena vidu na ponum..

Arjun: yen ammu en mela kovama iruka.. inime ipdi panna mata.. please ammu..

Saan: epdi panna maata..

Arjun: intha mari fever vantha tablet podama assaulta iruka maata.. velaikaga saapada skip panna matta.. mukkiyama nee ethavathu sapda tharum bothu atha ignore pannitu pogave maata.. (he obediently said everything like a school kid which made saanvi chuckled..) apaada sirichitiya.. sorry ammu inime ipdi panna maata.. promichh.. (with that he pulled her to his lap and snuggled into her neck crook..)

Saan: mama vidu.. un dhaadi koosuthu enaku.. vidu da.. (Arjun smiled and tickled her more for a while, which made her laugh..) mama.. please pothum.. vayiru valikuthu da.. ple..

(her words stopped in middle when his lips landed on her sweetspot, he slowly bite her neck crook near her shoulder and started to kiss holding her back neck in one hand and inserted his another hand into her tee, when his cold hand came direct contact to her bare waist she felt a thousand butterflies inside her stomach made closed eyes tightly and leaned on his should when he started to suck her neck..)

Saan: ma..maa... ena... pandra... vidu... please... (she struggled to form words due to his torcher.. he continued to kissing her whole neck, she put her hands around his neck tightly hugged him and hide her face into his neck crook can't able to face him as her face was flushed fully.. he smirked seeing his effect on her.. he titled her face slightly to see her face.. his lips slowly went upward and kissed her jawline, her cheeks and her eyes..)

Arjun: (whispered in her ears..) oii.. ammu kanna thora.. (she nodded as no..) please di.. (she slowly opened her eyes to only get immerse into his brown orbs.. he too looked her for whole one minute then his eyes slowly landed on her lips and his grip on her back neck and waist increased again he looked her eyes for permission.. she too closed her eyes in anticipation with the tint of blush.. he chuckled and placed his lip on hers.. it started slowly, going wild and passionate, saanvi too slowly gripped his hair in fist and pulled him more into her, eventhough she still didn't fully learned kissing, she tried to reciprocate his actions which made Arjun chuckled in between the kiss.. after sometime saanvi tried to push Arjun as she felt need of the air into her lungs, arjun slowly left her lips and loosened his grip.. both panted heavily.. their faces turned into cherry red, due to blushing.. saanvi slowly get out from his lap and sat in the bed hugging her knees and turned other side still panting, both remained same for a while.. after sometime..)