Chapter 78

Recap: Dhivya's dad tried to confuse her again..

(It was around 1 pm.. everyone retired to their room after the dinner.. Dhivya slept already due to the medicine effect.. but here, Saanvi lost her sleep a long before.. she was tossing and turning in the bed with the thought that Arjun was with Dhivya in her room.. though she knew that he was being with Dhivya just for formality, she could not digest Arjun sharing room with Dhivya, in results she is been restless from the time she saw both of them went to their room.. she tried hard to divert her mind and sleep as well, but she couldn't.. finally, she got up from the bed and went towards Dhivya's room and slightly knocked the door.. when she didn't get any reply, her mind told her to bang the door, but her didn't allow to do that.. she was having a war between her mind and heart in front of the room in results, her eyes started to wet.. after a long struggle, she withdrew the idea of banging the door and decided to go to her room with a heavy heart.. but before she turned, a pair of hands hugged her waist from the behind, which made her startled for a sec, but a smile crept over her lips when she felt him behind her.. she immediately turned and hugged him tightly as much as possible.. he smiled and reciprocated the hug.. he slowly carressed her head as he knew her condition very well..)

Arjun: ammu.. it's ok.. na inga than iruka.. (he kissed her hair for which she snuggled into his chest.. both remined same for few minutes..) oii...

Saan: (with closed eyes..) hmmm...

Arjun: enna di pandra.. va keela polam.. inga ninna matipom.. (that's when she came to reality..)

Saan: aama nee inga enna pandra.. ulla ilaya apa nee.. (Arjun glared her and dragged her to garden as he already seated there with his laptop.. seeing the setup, she frowned..)

Saan: inga enna mama pandra nee.. adhuvum panila.. cold pudika poguthu.. (When she tried to touch his head, he stopped her with a glar..) pchh.. enna da ipa.. aama.. nee ulla irukanu tha kadhava thatta pona.. (he raised his eyebrow, for which she sighed..) sari.. oru rendu vati lighta thattita vidu ipa enna.. adha ava mulikalala..

Arjun: yaro konja nerathuku munadi dialog lam vitutu ponangale.. "ella relationship layum nambika tha mukiyam.. na una nambura you carry on" nu oruthanga sonnaga avangala nee patha..

Saan: chei poda.. (she whined and hugged him tightly..) nambika ilama lam ila Ajju.. aana enamo therila thungave mudila.. oru mari kastama iruku.. na oththukura, enala nee andha ponnu kuda room share panikirathu ellam accept pannika mudiyathu.. nee va namma room ku polam.. anga vanthu thungu nee..

"Namma roomna un rooma ila avan rooma ma.." Saanvi startled hearing a voice from nowhere.. she immediately parted from him when she heard Ajay's voice from laptop..

Saan: Ajay... (she glared both of them in reflex both chuckled..) neega rendu perum video call la enna pandringa athuvum indha timela..

Arjun: ammu.. meeting.. nalla paru.. (That's when she noticed that it was a team meeting which has five more people in it.. she turned her head other side as her cheeks turned red due to the embarrassment..)

Saan: unaku camerava off pannalam theriyatha Ajju.. (Arjun and Ajay laughed at her..)

Ajay: hello.. boss madam.. enga boss romance panum bothu nanga tha kanna mudikanum avaru ella camerava mooda maataru.. ila boss....

Charan: correct.. yenda pondatiya thunga vechitu girl friend oda romance aa..

Saan: dei... nee irukiya.. kalaila vangunathu pathalaya.. iru vara..

Charan: ithellam nadakumnu therinji than di na en roomlaye ukanta adhuvum lock pannitu.. (he showed his tongue out for which she whined..)

Saan: mama....