Chapter 74

Recap: Arjun told Saanvi about his plan..

(It was the day of their departure.. they planned to go there first and call their team after a week as they need to set the accommodation for their team.. though the company provided them with accommodation, they wanted to check everything before their team came.. Arjun was in the airport and continuesly tried to call Saanvi, who was a crying mess now.. she cuts every call as if he heard her voice now, definitely he will feel bad for putting her in this situation.. so she didn't attend his call.. though Arjun asked her not to come to the airport, he yearned to see her once before he went in.. Meera and Kavi hugged both of the boys, followed by their dad and mama.. after few minutes, it was the time for their checkin.. the boys bid bye to their family and went inside.. Arjun was vulnerable inside... His heart ached when his last call too went unanswered.. he sent her bye message in WhatsApp, which immediately got blue tick and followed by all the best and love you message with a heart.. he knows her condition very well, so he didn't think too much about her ignorance.. he kissed the phone screen, looking at the message, and switched off it as it was the time for their flight takeoff.. after 19 hrs, they reached the city Toronto, Canada.. when they came out from the airport, there already a cab is waiting for them which they booked for themselves.. seeing their name board both went towards him..)

Arjun: Hello.. I'm Arjun.. (he showed his name in the name board, which opposite person holding in his hand..)

: ohh.. hii bro.. vanga.. welcome to Canada.. I'm Ajay..

Charan: ohh.. tamila.. hii.. bro.. Charan..

Ajay: (smiled..) hii bro.. kelambalama.. (they nodded, and Ajay took some of their luggage and went ahead, followed by them.. both seated and went towards their apartment..)

Arjun: bro.. address ungaluku message panita already..

Ajay: hmm pathuta bro.. andha apartment la endha flat..

Charan: hmm.. 13b 12th block nu nenaikira.. ila da..

Ajay: Super bro.. nanum 12th block tha 13c.. apa neega namma neighbora...

Charan: ohh.. that's nice.. ithuku tha tamil people iruka apartmenta theditu irunthiya da nee.. (he saw Arjun, who already leaned on his seat with closed eyes due to the tiredness.. after few minutes, they reached their apartment, and Ajay helped them with their luggage..)

Ajay: ok, bro.. neega rest edunga.. morning pakalam.. na vara.. take care..

(both smiled and closed the door after he left.. Arjun sent a message to Meera and Saanvi about their arrival and plopped on the bed.. soon, both slept due to the jetlag.. it was around 11 am. Arjun woke up from the bed when his phone rang.. he smiled, looking at the caller id and attending the call..)

Arjun: Good morning, maa...

Meera: good evening, thangam... (Arjun smiled and hits his head..) Inga night da ipa.. sari sollu, safe aa poitingala.. ellam ok thana.. avan epdi irukan..

Arjun: all good, ma.. avan thungitu iurkan.. na ipatha eluntha..

Meera: thambi.. udamba pathuko.. nalla sapdu.. seriya.. veliya adhigama sapdathinga.. adhigama kova padatha.. theriyatha edam safe aa irunga da..

Arjun: (smiled..) amma.. ithoda ithe dialoga neega ithuku munadi 1000 vaati solitinga.. nanga pathukurom ma.. neega engala pathi kavala padama ungala bathrama pathukonga.. kavi ma enga..

Meera: tho inga tha pakathula iruka.. iru thara.. (She gave phone to Kavi.. both spoke for a while, after some time Arjun gave phone to Charan who stirred from sleep just now.. after few minutes, both cut the call and got bathed..)