𝟑𝟑 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞

Start from the beginning

Who knows how much he's been laughing at me behind my back all this time? I let him use me in every way he desired and I feel like the most stupid person in the fucking world to let tears fall because of him. Tears he doesn't deserve.

I should have known better. He's Martin King's son. The same piece of shit as him.

And so the seconds locked in this room turned into minutes, the minutes into hours, the hours into days, and the days into weeks. All this time, all the pain I felt was slowly turning into hatred and a thirst for revenge.

I burst into Mikael's office, catching him talking on the phone. I still can't get used to the thought of calling him dad, and I don't think I will soon. It's weird.

When he saw me, he said something to the person on the other side of the phone and hung up, giving me all his attention with a welcoming smile. During these two weeks, Mikael did not violate my personal space, he gave me time and space to figure it out on my own. The people in the house treated me like I was some royal princess and I had freedom for the first time in a long time, and I didn't want it. Ironic, right?

"Teach me" I said causing him to raise an eyebrow in surprise "Teach me everything."

''What is this sudden interest?'' he asked leaning on the chair but still couldn't hide the slight smile  on his face ''When I offered a few days ago you declined.''

"I want revenge" I replied simply, the very truth that had built up inside me "I want the Kings to suffer for everything they did to us"

A wide proud grin appeared on his face, approving my words. He crossed his arms in front of his chest, nodding. He looked like a proud father.

"Now you're talking like a real Romano, my daughter"

1 MONTH LATER:

MADDOX POV:

"At least pretend you're having fun" Lydia muttered as her gaze wandered over to the girl on the pole in front of us. ''I organized the perfect party for your birthday'' She looked with satisfied features while lowering her hungry eyes to the girl's almost naked body.

I was not surprised that all the girls are only in their panties, dancing on the poles or rubbing themselves against the people in the dark crowded room. It makes sense when you know that all of this is Lydia's idea. If it was up to me, I wouldn't be here.

Everyone was having fun on my fucking birthday, but me. Shoving a knife in my throat seems like a better idea right now than being here.

My gaze stopped on Angelo who was sitting to my right with a whore on his lap rubbing herself against his pants while kissing his neck with his hands on her flat ass, squeezing it. Pathetic sight.