Chapter Thirty-One: Naraku Castle Pt1

" That was refreshing! I haven't had a real bath in a while!" Kagome stretched her arms and fell backwards in her bed.

" Sis, how long are you going be home this time?" he little brother questioned, standing in her doorway." You been away for close to a month now."

" Who knows! " she yawned.

" Does that mean I can change your room to play video games?" He said with excitement, then a pillow came flying towards his face, but he quickly closed the door before it could hit him.

" GET OUT OF MY ROOM I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE ANYTIME SOON!" She shouted as her hand swung the door opened

" Are those two lively?" Mama laughed." Sota really misses Kagome."

[ I feel nice to be back at home. Where everything feels normal, I am a high school student needing to study for exams. I don't have time for InuYasha! This time, I might stay home a little longer. I mean, there is no possible way that Naraku would just randomly show up]

Kagome closed her eyes and snuggled on her soft bed drifting into a peaceful dream.

[ The Feudal Era]

The body at the hut dispersed and the particles filled the room knocking the two out cold.

"Auntie! It's a shame that a pretty princess like you must die." He said and there was a hint of blush across his face." In five years, I would have married you but dying in my hands will have to make up for that!"

[ What am supposed to do? If I continued to stand here and do nothing, I would meet my demise rather quickly. That man has Kikyo somewhere but if InuYasha finds out, he will never forgive me...I don't think I can kill a child let alone draw my sword towards him]

The boy tilted his head in confusion and thought this woman did not reach his expectation." Auntie, at this rate you will never see Hiso."

Kotori eyes widen and that name infuriated her, as she charged towards him blindly hollering at the top of her lungs

Both of them bend their knees, dropping into a low squat while keeping the torso bolt upright, then stand again and shuffle their feet into a proper stance.

An image of a man appears in her head holding hands with a little girl that resembles her. Her body pulsed again and again as there was a painful cry in her chest. At last, she draws the sword over her head.

The swords clashed and the metal screeched.

[ This boy...is seriously trying to kill me]

Suddenly, multiple cuts appeared on her skin but this time the blade cut deeper, and blood gushed out. She breathed heavily and held her posture tiredly. The sword weighed a ton, and it was difficult for her to wield it with all of her strength alone.

He knocked the sword out of her hand, and it flipped on the other side.

[ Oh no! I'm losing so much blood.... Why is it so hard to see? Everything is so blurry]

Her eyes slowly turned scarlet, and her pace increased. Her movements were unpredictable and incredible fast, within minutes it was like she was a completely different person. She managed to scratch him with her claw then licked the blood from her finger as if she finished supper tasting the leftover juices.

A quick shuffle approached and cut in the direction of her then she countered the attack and the blade sliced through her the center of her arm completely off. Her expression worried the boy and he had never encountered such a monster like this before.

Just a few minutes ago, this woman was weak of a human and now has the strength of a thousand demons. Impossible.

She continued to strike back even with her arm bled profusely. He quickly dodged her and moved backwards as the sharpness of her nails slightly cut a string of hair from his head.

Even for him it would be excruciating but her eyes show intense pleasure. It was immediate excitement while there was a scary smile on her face.

[ What is going on? If I didn't know better, I would think this woman is a demon! Was I mislead with the information from Kagura given]

He blocked what he could with his elbows and forearms. Her speed was fast as she put her hand around his neck and laughed at the boy watching his feet dangle from off the ground.

He could feel his bones breaking. He coughed up blood.

" I...d-don't want to k-kill anymore." Kotori whispered and lifted up her head as tears streamed down from her face. Her voice was filled with sadness as she struggle to fight the urge and gain control.

Footsteps approached the two, InuYasha stood there with mix emotions. He did not know what to think when her saw the blood dripping from her mouth like demon but at the same time his heart pound against his chest. It was confusing for him. His eyes met with hers.

There were butterflies fluttering in her stomach. Her expression changed back to normal and this annoying thumb in her heart caused her body to pulse in a different rhythm. She caught sight of her undoing and realized the situation quickly. " INUYASHA RUN! NARAKU HAS MASTER KIKYO THE OTHER ONE IS A FAKE."

It all sunk in.

[ Why is he going through the trouble to set a trap? Why does he want Kotori?]