Chapter Nineteen: Double Betrayal!

" No! That's not true- You are planting these memories in my head! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP." She dropped down to her knees with tears dripping from her chin as she covered her ears to silence the noise." You must have me mistaken for someone else, my mother is human and my father is a demon. I hate demons and I will kill every single one until I take my last breath!"

" Did you know that your mother killed InuYasha's father before he was born.."

Kotori panted heavily as sweat dripped from her forehead. She tightly gripped the sheets and sat up," I d-don't want to believe it." She mumbled under her breath.

"Take InuYasha's tessaiga and steal the jewel shards from the human priestess."

A voice echoed into her ears and her body pulsed without warning. She looked around and notice that everyone was still asleep in the temple then right in his view in plain sight was InuYasha's sword.

" That man... called Naraku. What will happen once I find out the truth? Or is he just deceiving me so I can betray these nice people? There is no way that my memories of my parents are fabricated. I mean, it can't be true right? My mother is human and couldn't defeat a great demon such as InuYasha's father. Naraku was spreading lies to his benefit perhaps, but I still don't get it. What purpose would that serve?

She clenched her kimono and grinned her teeth together.

It bothered her.

She could not stop imagining the woman with long straight, crimson hair that streamed down passed her ankles. There was a man with a very warm smile and reddish-brown hair. The faces of the two people were blurred out then it was four-year-old Kotori. The little girl had golden brown eyes pure hair white as snow, and two buns on each side of her head.

" Mommy. Daddy. I love you so much!"

She picked up InuYasha's sword and ran out of the temple following the Saimyosho. There were many questions that Kotori wanted the answers to and could not wait another second. This was important!

The Saimyosho stopped flying and fell down to the ground.

She was surrounded by trees in the Forrest and there wasn't a person in sight.

" Naraku! I have InuYasha's sword and the priestess's jewel shards."

A man in a white bamboo emerged from the shadows.

This must be another puppet.

Kotori kneel down with the items in her hands displayed in front of him as she closed her eyes.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: :-:-:-:-:-:-:-

InuYasha slowly opened his eyes and watched the woman take off with his sword. He could not convince himself to chase after her and was in deep thought. He remembered the last words he said to her," I know that you going to take that to Naraku...don't trust him."

She nodded and took off.

" InuYasha, I can sense the jewel shards nearby."

The fox demon rubbed his eyes and spoke in a groggy tone," W-where is your sword, InuYasha? And Ko is missing too!"

" Let's head out! This must be Naraku doing. "

" HE KIDNAPS HER RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSE. WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING GUYS."

Kagome pointed out in the direction of the jewel shards as she rode on InuYasha's back while the others followed behind them

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-.

" I brought the things that you asked of me and now I want some answers," she said softly and demanded.

He remained silent and accepted the precious items.

"What is that noise? I thought I was alone." Kotori turned her head to the sound of multiple footsteps in the area and her eyes widened at the group members standing right before her in shock.

" Ko, you didn't give him those? He had you against your will, right?" the fox demon asked.

The gang was badgering her with questions she did not want to answer.

" Why, am I not compatible?" She spoke nonchalantly.

" No! But Naraku could be tricky. He fooled my friends and me a number of times!" InuYasha said.

Kotori was rendered speechless, there was nothing she could say to justify herself." I did it."

Suddenly, a hand pulled on her necklace from the man in the white baboon then it unsnapped from her neck.

"OH NO! NOT MY NECKLACE!" She turned her head.

At that moment, someone snapped inside of her as she screamed uncontrollably. 

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-.

Naraku looked into the round glass ball with a smirk on his face," Everything is going occurring to plan."

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-.