✧23. Sister?✧

Start from the beginning

"I am but I can't go out," Jungkook said.

"That's great. Here catch this," she opened a cloth bag and there was a medium black colored box.

"What's that?" Jungkook frowned.

>>>What did she bring again?

"PS5 Game console, don't you want it?" She asked with a smirk cause she knew that Jungkook was a game addict.

"What??? If you threw it from there it will break," Jungkook shouted.

"That means you want it without breaking, huh?" She asked.

"Yes," Jungkook shouted back.

"Wait there, I will climb up," she said and started climbing the pipe.

Jungkook was shocked seeing that, "No, if you lose balance you will die, idiot!"

But she didn't listen and when she was on the pipe of the 2nd floor, security whistled from the ground.

"Jeon Jungkook, catch it!" She screamed and threw the box at Jungkook.

He caught the box with all his might not to let it break and so he fell on the floor with a loud thud. And the fan climbed down and ran away at jet speed without getting caught by the security.

Present...

"So, you are telling me you fell down while catching the game console that's why we heard that sound, is that it?" Eunwoo looked so done.

"Yeah," Jungkook replied, scratching the back of his neck.

"You and your crazy fan. Go play, ugh!" Min Ho held his nape in frustration.

"How many days do I have to stay in the hospital, Hyung?" Jungkook whined.

"For three more days until the news about you calms down, till then stay patient, eat, and play in this room," Min Ho instructed and added.

"But, shouldn't we do something about that crazy fan of yours? I know she didn't do anything crazy than giving you weird gifts but still, she could be a toxic saesang and waiting for you to fully trust her. Should I report it to the security team?"

"No!" Both Eunwoo and Jungkook screamed at the same time.

Min Ho frowned at both of them, "You aren't hiding something from me, are you, Kook?"

"No, Hyung. Nothing important. She is just a good fan of mine, so don't worry," Jungkook answered vaguely.

"If you want to hide it do it well. Don't let me find out," Min Ho gave him a challenging look.

Jungkook nodded and Min Ho left the room after glaring at Eunwoo who looked away.

Jungkook and Eunwoo sighed after Min Ho left.

"Yah, didn't you tell your sister that you weren't injured seriously? She must have been worried and came to see you," Eunwoo scolded.

"I forgot to call her. I didn't know she would come here and would climb the pipe just to give me this game console," Jungkook shook his head and sat on the bed.

"Ugh, I told her not to come but she always does this. I am seriously confused sometimes is she my little sister or elder sister?" Jungkook plopped on his bed still hugging the box.

"Even though you say that you want her to come to visit you like this, don't you?" Eunwoo asked with a smile.

"I can't let anyone know about my sister. If they knew then I had to reveal about my parents who will take full advantage of the media and try to get money from me," Jungkook looked irritated just thinking about it.