Traps on Deck!//Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

Foxy whipped around with his gloves held up to guard himself, "Oh, really now—!?" With that he cartwheeled back into the coverage of the smoke.

"Fuehehehe...."

The sound came from a familiar silhouette in the smoke, "I CAN SEE YOU, DUMBASS! TAKE THAT!!"

It ended up being a fake wooden board.

"Eh? WHAT!? ITS FAKE!"

"NORO NORO BEAM!!"

Luffy gasped and rolled over to the right, barely dodging the beam. He whipped around to see if it was the real thing, but it was once again a wooden board.

"Fuehehehehehe... So tell me, rubber boy... where's the next beam gonna come from? Where will the beam shoot from!?" A voice echoes out as Luffy spotted multiple clone silhouettes in the coverage of smoke.

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW, DUMBASS? EVERY TARGET'S GOT THE SAME UGLY HAIRCUT!"

A single figure slumped down to the ground, "Ugly haircut..."

"Ah." Luffy didn't hesitate and sent a sucker punch, "GOTCHA—!!"

Foxy nailed himself into the side of the cabin wall, "YOU COLD BLOODED CHEAP SCUM!!" He scrambled back up, "IM GOING TO TEACH YOU A LESSON!!"

Luffy readied himself, "Go ahead."

Foxy quickly pointed up to the sky, "Look! A three-headed monkey!"

"Eh?" And he fell for it.

Foxy pulled a switch and a trap door opened up underneath Luffy.

That was pretty much all Faythe could see until he was tossed out of the side of the ship.

"Wah!"

Usopp jumped in his seat, "ITS LUFFY!!"

Nami let out an annoyed groan, "What's he doing!? If he falls into the sea, he's done for!"

"GET YOUR ASS BACK ON THERE—!!" Faythe shouted as loud as she could. Startling poor Chopper who was the closest to her.

They could hear a small yelp from Luffy as he slingshot himself back on the rails safely.

The crowd cheered on.

"SO CLOSE—!!"

"PI~~~~H!!" Whistle

"GYAHAHAHAHAHA—!!"

"THE FIGHT GOES ON!"

"THIS IS EXCITING!!"

"GIVE IT YOUR BEST, STRAW HAT!!"

Luffy himself took a moment to breath as he scanned the deck for his opponent, "Man... This ship is evil! It's full of traps!" Though his anger skyrocketed when he couldn't spot or hear his annoying opponent, "WHERE DID HE GO?? FOXY!!!" His eyes spotted a open door leading into the ship, wide open, "Ah! He's in there..."

"Luffy, after escaping death... is falling for boss' taunt... The interior of the ship is boss' backyard! Will you accept the challenge, Straw Hat Luffy?"

The Straw Hat Crew watched they're Captain run straight inside.

"I guess he accepted the challenge." Faythe shrugged.

"LUFFY! NO! ITS A TRAP!! THET MUST HAVE EVEN MORE TRAPS INSIDE—!!" Nami called out.

"Bastard! I'm gonna torture him. I'm gonna crucify him. Real bad."

Those were the last words muttered from her Captain as he disappeared inside.

"Straw Hat Luffy charges in without a second thought! The fight has moved inside the ship! Now not even I can see what is going on!! This is the true duel!! IT'S A ONE IN ONE FIGHT TO THE FINISH!!"