Pocket Full Of Roses

Ch: 10 pocket full of roses

Kat

Taking a deep breath I pressed send and sent the latest assignment to all the students on their emails.

I still had 2 minutes left until the class began so I went to my bag to take a swig of water. The class was all full, and girls were looking at the empty seat left by Ronan who was still not here. Where was he? I overstepped. Shit he was a fucking Petrov for god's sake... Dios Mio. Did he leave the class? Was he at the Dean's? No, his things were still here. What in the actual fuck.

The voice outside the class rose in volume so I assumed Ronan was back with the bees but the door opened and there he was standing in a black dress shirt and black dress pants with rolled sleeve looking damn hot and sinister. Ace. The grey storm of his eyes lulled me to an unknown abyss. Where only he and I existed. Yesterday I came to Ronan or I would like to believe so, because coming to an actual stranger sounds just slutty. I may never accept it because Ace screamed danger and not even in the beautifully wrapped way but in an actual raw way. At least with Ronan his golden boy looks kept me at bay but these greys just seem to make me senseless and that is something I could afford, not until I know for sure I'm safe.

The class broke into a fit of hoots and claps and gasps so audible that I felt like I was at a Shakespeare play with all kinds of sound effects. He strode towards me with a smile so soft it caused me to look away from his face before I fell for his magic. That's when I noticed the bouquet of roses in his hand.

He reached me and took the water bottle from my hands and took a swig from the exact same spot my lips had just touched and I inhaled sharply. Fuck that was hot. He closed the cap and kept the bottle at the table and with pure unfiltered joy snaked his hand around my waist and pulled me towards him. My body slammed to his chest and my boobs pressed against his pecs. He was so tall and that smell of aftershave and that lingering smell of vanilla of the expensive perfume he used caused a shiver down my body. He brought his thumb to my lips with dark eyes and pressed them on the center of my parted mouth and rubbed there slightly before bringing the thumb to his mouth and sucking it. Good god why was it so hot in here? And why the fuck was I wishing we were in a bedroom and I let him have his way with me there? Focus Katherine.

I pushed away from Ace and took a step back and inhaled deeply before shooting my best death glare to the class and then looking back at Ace with wet panties. God, he had the looks.

"May I ask you why are you in my class and who let you in?" I was furious and what the hell was wrong with security today? The college had the best fucking security with all the high tech devices and at least four to five guards .

He laughed at me with an amused voice and my anger increased. Was he fucking with me? Who the hell does he think he is?

"What the fuck is so funny?" I snapped.

"Pcholka, good morning to you too." He said with a chuckle.

"I do not find this situation anything but problematic and nonsensical so cut to the chase why the fuck are you here?" I was pissed at Ronan, ace and mostly MYSELF and hundred and million times more at the Aphrodite standing in front of me looking each way like a GQ and not like a...? wait what the fuck does he do? There were no search results for his name and yes I looked him for hours but apart from one or two scattered photos I did not find anything. I won't admit how frustrating it was not to have anything on him.

"Here you go Pcholka... I like my women feisty anyway." He said and presented me the red wine roses he had brought. They were a direct contrast from the man who held them. Tattoos snaked his wrist and the delicate stems of the flower seemed almost like a toy in his veiny hands. I gulped looking at all those veins... thick forearm and the perfect tan skin. Why the hell was he so perfect?