Dean Dickhead

Ch:4 dean dickhead

Kat

Mr. Foyer or our dearest dean was a man in his early fifties and he was slimy sleezeball of a man always looking at my breasts and licking his lips like he was in a cheap bar and I was giving him a lap dance.

In his fucking dream.

"Miss Martin.. you were not in yesterday without prior notice may I ask you why?" he said looking directly at my chest. Dickhead.

"I was in the hospital di..sir." wow that was a close call. I need to stop calling him dickhead in my head.

"are you pregnant?"

"what-- no sir" what the fuck.

"ohh sorry Katherine. I just jumped into the conclusion. You're young and beautiful" he stood up and rounded the desk "and you're so talented and" he touched my hand and I instantly pulled it "so.."

A knock.

Saved. I feel dirty walking into this room.

He stood up and went back to his chair." Come in"'

I felt him before I saw him. That woodsy smell filled my nose and l looked up to see the guy from the class looking directly at me.

A black Henley rolled up and those black ink peekabooing again.

A Louis Moneit watch and those black expensive faded jeans with a bag tossed on his shoulder. Become a Michelin star meal why don't you?

"Ronan... I'm glad you could take time to meet me. Mr. Petrov's secretary said you'll be in today. Sit down please."

Our eye game broke by dickhead's schmoozing lines. Asswipe was one door away from falling in this guy's feet.

I focused my gaze on the dean and Ronan sat beside me.

I swear to god there were hearts in dean's eyes. This guy beside me was rich. I could make that out but judging by dean's behaviour he was definitely important.

"Dad texted me so here I'm. What did you want to see me about?" he asked in that silky smooth sheet twisting voice of his.

I appreciate beauty when I see it and this guy was fucking gorgeous but I can keep my thoughts to myself thank fucking fuck.

"Oh nothing much you were not in yesterday... on your first day so there were just some questions I had for you. Meet Miss Martin. She's your literature professor if I'm not wrong. Miss Martin this is Ronan Petrov, heir of Petrov and Co. please take good care of him."

Ronan Petrov. Petrov and Co.'s heir, the famous stud and a man whore. Of course I recognised him from somewhere.

Petrov's were the richest in the States and Russia. They were some kind of royalty who had more money than the sheikh of Saudi as rumours say.

Their limelight business was so much but some said they were part of the mafia. Like the real boom boom with gun types.

I should be scared right? But for some reason I was well just not. Trauma does that to you and the amount I had, if I could sell it and earn money I would be a billionaire already.

"What do you say about the faculty and the students is there anything you did not find to your liking?"

Before he could answer I stood up abruptly. "Sorry sir but I've my next class in 15 minutes so may I leave?"

If dickhead was offended, he did not show it.

"Sure, Katherine just make sure you inform priorily before leave."

"Sure sir have a good day".

"You too Katherine."

I turned and left the room.

Ronan Petrov? Good for him to have so much money. My problem for this moment was Kylie whatever her surname was.

I called Noms as I went to my office and closed the door. It was raining outside. This summer felt different.

There was something obnoxious and I was not sure anymore what it was but tears welled my eyes as I remembered the summer three years ago and instantly my hands went on my stomach and I felt a pain soaring in my heart. It's been three years I reminded myself but seeing her my broken dreams mocked me and that emptiness echoed. The call rang and rang and when I thought she wouldn't pick up the call at the last ring a fuzzy 'hello' came.

" Hey Noms......." I sniffled.