Chapter Fifteen

morning:

Taehyung: how can he tell lies like this, I know every think about him before only, but he never had a clue of that. How can I tell all this to Y/N?

Taehyung POV:

When I saw jungkook in the mall I fell in love with jungkook, but Y/N told me that he is her dream boy. After that I just hide all my feelings towards jungkook, And I supported Y/N. Y/N doesn’t had a clue about this. And after that I started to collect information about jungkook. Then only I got to know about him that he is in a mafia. I got shocked that’s why I'm not fully supported Y/N.

Then I took Y/N to the island but there also jungkook came and met Y/N. But he didn’t meet me when she called me to introduce, that time he went without telling Y/N.
After that he showed up again in our college as a lecturer, I got tension and I started to collect more information about jungkook, after some day jungkook and Y/N get too close each other. And someone started to follow Y/N and she did not tell me that, but I followed Y/N because I'm worried about Y/N. and I got to know that guys belong to jungkook mafia so I started to follow them.

One day they followed Y/N till her home, and they stayed there, so didn't sleep all night to see them, suddenly Y/N started to follow them so I followed her. Because I don’t want Y/N to know about jungkook. Then I grabbed her to another place and I took her home telling something.

After that she saw that gangsters with jungkook. What I don’t wanted to happen that only happened, and Y/N told me all thing. After that we both followed jungkook. Before only I knew that he was going home straight so I took Y/N with me, because she has to believe that he is a normal person, that plan also went good.

After that Y/N told all this to jungkook and he got shocked, and he went but he made a mistake, again he is with those boys, so again he is in trouble, but I managed all things by myself.

After that I called him near tower to meet me he agreed to me and came to meet me but he told me all without getting hesitating, by the way he did not know that I know all this things. He casually talked with me and I didn’t tell him that I know this before and he went home after dropping me. But still I have feelings for him I don’t know why.

But I don’t know, he told me I can't find everything about him what is that meaning? I have to find everything.

Taehyung didn’t go to college today because he couldn’t come in this mood.

Next morning:

taehyung and jungkook meet in college he could not talk properly with jungkook because he is really in shock.

Taehyung: I think it's not like what I thought, I think it has something else! I have to find out what is happening, because I can’t believe him like this.

He thought this and he started to dig too much. Because he thinks he followed them from the starting so he was curious about his past. But he cant find anything so he is struggling but that time jungkook knew about this and called to taehyung.

Jungkook: tae why are you struggling too much to find out about me, if you asked me means i would tell you everything, I will only tell you everything come near the tower today by 6 o clock.

Taehyung: ok I will come but you have to tell me everything.

Jungkook: ok tae I promise I will tell you everything.

Taehyung: ok then I will come, bye.

Jungkook: bye tae.

They are going to meet near the tower but Taehyung’s heart is beating fast, He doesn’t know why this is happening to him.

Taehyung: what is happening to me? Ok cool this will be alright.

Taehyung came to the spot and Jungkook also came so they are now face to face.

Jungkook: hii tae.

Taehyung: hi jk! tell me now who are you and why did you come here?

Jungkook: already you know I'm in the mafia, so I studied abroad and I came here because of the mafia, i was in mafia because my family also into mafia so they cant leave me from this, they want me to continue this field. I was not interested in this field I love to teach but I had no option so I continued mafia and also I joined this teaching profession.

Taehyung: why can't you tell them in their way.

Jungkook: you think I never tried that way, I tried that also but that will not work, so I did not try again.

Taehyung: ok but don’t hurt people please.

Jungkook: I won't tae don’t worry.

Taehyung: but jk how can you find Y/N is in the island and why did you come to meet her in island? Do you have feelings for her?

A/N
Hope you guys enjoyed this! Please do like, vote, comment, and subscribe. Thank you all.